Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
seems to me chris sometime in the near future you trying to mak a living out of siting in the sun, [:p] if you want a aprentice come see me...but all in all was an awesome weekend,saw alot of nice cars one of my favourites was the white mk5 aahhh...

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Soudns like a missed a corker, but had one of the best weekends of my life for fun and games at my best mates wedding, especially after i dropped one of the rings through the wooden gazebo much to the horror of all the other guests, and to the amusement somehow of the bridge and groom... I'll try and roll up next year tho to make up for it [:)]

J, TT, John W, etc you'll be in hysterics when I see you next to enlighten you on the above...

Frodo (or was it Bilbo that dropped the ring?) [;)]

·
Super Moderator
50,259 Posts
Soudns like a missed a corker, but had one of the best weekends of my life for fun and games at my best mates wedding, especially after i dropped one of the rings through the wooden gazebo much to the horror of all the other guests, and to the amusement somehow of the bridge and groom... I'll try and roll up next year tho to make up for it [:)]

J, TT, John W, etc you'll be in hysterics when I see you next to enlighten you on the above...

And just after I remarked on saturday night how well behaved and sober every one was,the answer was "If CkB was here then it wouldn't be like this"[D]

Chris.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts

And just after I remarked on saturday night how well behaved and sober every one was,the answer was "If CkB was here then it wouldn't be like this"[D]

Chris.
*laughs* I don't know what to say to that, I do seem to have this habit of bringing the louder side of people (self included [a]) out after a few bottles... I did read the comment above actually that smoeone (might haveb een you Chris!) made and chuckled [;)]

See you at Edition?? [;)]

C

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Well, another fantastic weekend with great company, great beer and the cars were alright i suppose...lol [:p]

It was our 3rd Mega Meet and it's great to see it getting bigger every year and we were blessed with our usual scorching weather!

Really nice to meet faces old and new and a big thanks to Tabs, Cat, Jimmy and Marie for somehow getting us rabble in order, Bob and my better half Emma for slaving over a hot BBQ to keep us all well fed, Rob (Redbeard) and all the other show 'n' shine entrants for the banter and for turning out some sooper clean cars.. Also thanks to everyone who was there over the weekend for the laughs and for making it a great weekend! [:D]

Also would like to thank anyone who organised or donated prizes for the raffle, some great prizes to be won and made a great finish to the weekend imo, well i did win a Swissvax collection kit after all....... [:p]

Special mention to Curley and Brian for the laughs and for still smiling even after the 'eventful' drive down / to Tesco's and for Gary C for his endurance test of staying awake for 24 hours then driving to Northampton and back lol!

Steve 'n' Emma

·
Registered
540 Posts
All I have to say is Thank You to everyone at the Mega meet on Sunday.

As I pulled up I was meet by loads of very friendly folk and the day just went on like that.

I meet and talked to so many people.......sorry if I can't remember all of your names..... by the end of the day everyone just seemed like an old friend...bring on next year ...I might even be able to make a weekend of it and meet even more and enjoy some of the Saturday evening entertainment.

Emma and Bob you did a sterling job on the BBQ,... Tabs the sight of your car being loaded then unloaded then loaded again and still not being able to get all that stuff in was a classic,..... nosaj bringing the strut brace was ace ....I've just got to find time to fit it..lol

and again Thanks to everyone who voted for my everyday drive (that I do try to keep nice and clean) in winning the show and shine, I'll display the trophy with pride (when I get It....Tabs).

Finally just seeing so many great looking cars in that glorious sunshine was well worth the trip.......even more next year?????????

Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first ever mega meet this year, and i really enjoyed it, got to meet some great people and for sure i be back next year, hopefully with a lot more done to the bora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Looks like I missed a good turnout and may I say whoever owns this candy white GTi with R32 rear; I bow to you.

That is one stunning machine and proves that white is definitely the new black[;)]

Posted Image

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.