Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Mega-meet 2011 Yes or No = NO !!!!

13K views 49 replies 31 participants last post by  danny_sims 
I hope there is one this year,just to prove that the members can support something that supports it,especially after last years pitiful turn out.We had more cars at the Guidford meet in january by a factor of about 2 to 1 then last years mega meet[:(].

Chris.

Shame! Still, with any luck I may actually be in a VW again by next year, saves me having to turn up in a battered Audi this year!

Tabs, are you guys still looking for a new venue or will it be at Billing again? Think its a nice place there, and it's extra cool when we have it on the same weekend as other forums (such as the R32OC and Club Polo), makes it almost like a full size show then!

Here's to next year being bigger and better than ever before!!

I'd like to try and get our own venue for the next one if possible. If it means hiring a field, which has facilities and we charge a couple of quid and it works out cheaper and more secure than Billing then I'm all over it.

Lots of options to consider.
What's actually wrong with Billing as a venue,I didn't know we'd had any trouble there?

Chris.

will this be held somewhere central eg midlands so it's the same distance for people north south east west??
That's why it was held where it was at Billing,as central as possible for the majority of the country and only ten minutes off the M1.

Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.