Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As this years Mega Meet is already looking to be bigger than last year, we're going to need a few extra people to lend a hand. Tasks involved will be:

-Guiding people to park up
-Circulating Show and Shine Score Cards
-BBQ setup and cooking
-Plus any other tasks that spring to mind!

If you're interested in helping please reply and let us know [:)]

·
Registered
800 Posts
Tabs,

I'm coming up on the Saturday so I can lend a hand. BBQ later will be good too, but as long as everyone takes part with that.
What is the plans with food and BBQ's?

Cheers

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Mark as last year as long as dan is coming with his bbq there will be a few chefs , including me , sara

you know we will always lend a hand [:D]

will speak to him later and check

food i would say ALL chip in and a run to tesco's

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The food and BBQ - Would be cool if we could get something similar to what we had last year [Y]

If Dan can't make it then I think we should maybe hire one, that's if no one else has one they can bring with them?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
The food and BBQ - Would be cool if we could get something similar to what we had last year [Y]

If Dan can't make it then I think we should maybe hire one, that's if no one else has one they can bring with them?
Just looking on the other thread and (Viperpsych) Dan's defo not coming so we need to sort out a BBQ.

Ive still got 1 of the big disp ones from Asda, worked ok but the gas BBQ's are way better.

Still need a hotel too[:(] Looks like i will be doing a Rich (Blue V5) and sleeping under the stars[:DD]

·
Registered
1,152 Posts

Still need a hotel too[:(] Looks like i will be doing a Rich (Blue V5) and sleeping under the stars[:DD]
Me too mate, first time since i was a scout lol

I'll lend a hand Mark, when you travelling down?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I'll lend a hand once i'm there on the sunday mark. Jason - let me know if you wanna travel up together. Will give you a buzz about it.
Dan sounds good but what way you going to go , dont forget i have moved now and im half way up the a12 already , no longer living 5 mins from junction 28 M25

This is route i will prob be going as i live in Aldham now

Clicky

its better for me to cut across on the A120 the M12 and the A14 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Plus theres loads of traffic build up where the A10 is on m25 and all those road works at bottom of M1 <o:p></o:p>

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.