Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Let go with the last Sunday of every month so people know the score, past clubs I have been in always work by this......just need to sort a venue? where shall we have it?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i went to a sw-cc meet in bridgend last night, bloody hopeless. went to swansea on the pee instead!

right wheres central for peeps?

we having a meet this sunday? or start from next month?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I don;t mind where really. last sundy of each month sounds good to me. Thinking start end of feb?

I can think of a few places to meet:

• Mumbles some where?
  • Llanelli North dock?
  • Pembrey?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id like a meet sooner than the end of next month, cos id like to meet you all [:D]

Ummm pembrey would be nice, where abouts? cos u have to pay to enter the car park, im not doing that lol

·
Registered
646 Posts
Right the big car park in mumbles by Verdi's...so we can have a look at each others cars and then go for coffee icecream whatever, shall we say the 3rd Sunday of everymonth?

So 19th Feb that ok with everyone? meet from 1pm onwards

·
Registered
6 Posts
not sure i can make time, though will try. think it's my sunday in work and i dont finish til 4pm. time i go home, change get wife wont be down til at least 6, and imagine you'll all be gone then.

if i dont make it, if anyone fancies monday 20th then i'll see you there.

rob

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the bloke in halfords is joolstdi

ive pm'd him

aaah looking forward to this, hope its a good turn out [:D]

I bought tt pedals yesterday, so i will get them fitted before the meet!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
ill try be there - one problem with verdis car park is that it is pay and display - and it can get very busy from past experiences - we could meet somewhere totally random even like....... ummmmmm ...... Makro carpark

sorry if i have butted in and causing chaos [:D]

btw i followed a golf last night with an exhaust and 18s up past tesco petrol in gowerton and then up the wern land, reg was somethin like X*** XAA i think. I wasnt in my golf i was with my dad - anyone know this person???

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dunno who that car was! Theres two modded golfs in penclawdd, they aint on here though

1 - 20 of 100 Posts