Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go! Some before, during and afters, and some comparisons.

As you may know, it's still to be lowered on Wednesday.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
oz super t gt's??? are they 18's.

I put some superleggeras on a Rover recently. They are some damn fine quality wheels. Dare I say it, better finish than my BBS RXs!!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, should have said - yes, they're OZ SuperTurismo GTs, in 18".

Thanks for the kind comments, they're taking a little getting used to looks-wise. Handling wise, they're absolutely fantastic - the car sticks to the road so much better, and despite my fears, scarcely any affect on acceleration.

MikeP - lol, not really in my plans for cheap/transferable (with the emphasis on cheap [B)]) mods with a view to changing the car in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by Sem on 19/09/2004 14:20:48

Nice rims mate, what size were those VW alloys ....they look like 14" lol

Yeah, they were [:I]

Initially thought they were 15"s but to my embarrasment I found they weren't even that

Cyberus - I got a penny change from a grand, which now resides with my switch receipt for ?7.5k

·
Registered
766 Posts
wow looks totally different[8D], lookin very nice. deffo a good choice of wheel, bet your still[:D][:D][:D] when u look at it

is that sun shine you can see in one pic? it's not often u see that up here[:eek:)]

it's getting lowered?? how low is it going???

can't wait to see it for real at star next week

watch those kerbs[;)]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
that car is identical to my old car! same 14" alloys.... love the new alloys btw, make a BIG difference

1 - 20 of 24 Posts