1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk

This is
Mcdonalds answer to all the fastfood critics out there. It's more fair
than I expected it to be and they answer stupid questions too. Some of
them are hilarious.

"Is it true McDonalds used to sponser the IRA?"

"Is it true a young boy lost an eye on the happy bus and you used it in a burger?"

"How much does the poor lawyer get paid to answer these questions?"

[:D]

I
asked why the food on the advertisements looks nothing like what you
get served. Some other people had asked the question but this is one
they keep skirting around.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I may have to send my own questions..

"I've heard a rumour that the sorry excuses for burgers you call beef patties, that you put in your Big Macs, are little more than crap mixed with water and a little bit more crap, then doused in cheese and big mac sauce to make them edible, just. Do they possess any nutritional value at all apart from fat, or are you just selling us rubbish."

Or how about

"Why can you not make a burger that is remotely as nice as a Burger King burger?"

Or even

"Is the urban myth true that everytime one of your employees gets an order right, and serves it within 20 minutes, they get a gold star on their badge, and when they get a full set of 5 stars, they are promoted to branch management?"

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Some of the questions are pretty stupid, e.g. 'Are your burgers made from Dog eye lids'? When they repeat over and over what the meat is from. As if the answer was going to be:

'Thank you for your question. Yes our burgers are made from reconstituted animal waste including eye lids, toenails, ear lobes, beaks and feathers. The majority of our burgers are also rich in MSG and pulped carcuss, with a little salt and pepper added during cooking.'

Having said this, if what they say about product content is not true, they can't post it surely?

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Some interesting and funny questions on there!

"Hi, I just wondered if you could explain the phenomenon of the 'McBurp'. No matter what you eat from the McDonalds menu, any burps afterwards taste identical. Just sort of...McDonalds flavour"[:D]

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lol at "Do you spit in food??" [:)]
It's not spit from the stories I've heard [+o(]
We had a scandal like that round here bout some girl who got ill after eatin' a macdoodles.. next day she's in hospital having caught std's from a burger.. suffice to say you can imagine how it ended up in the burger.. [+o(] Grim.. dirty b'stards !
That would be a medical impossability! std from eating a burger!?!? she would of had to of done more with it than just eatten it! and your liable to get arrested doing that... and just probably put in a mental home.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts