1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To accompany this month's COTM nominations, you can post pics of your own
car here for a bit of shameless self-promotion (or other people's if
you're feeling generous!) or just if you feel like taking part in the
photo challenge. THIS IS NOT A THEME FOR COTM, IT'S JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A BIT OF FUN!

Show off the time put into loving your dub and and depth of shine by capturing a mirror of your surroundings. What can you see in your paintwork?? Post pictures showing reflections here

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
heres three pictures of reflections in my paintwork, first one shows the nice sky on the bonnet:

Posted Image

these two are a reflection in the rear panel of the car (between the boot and the door):

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been lurking on here a while. This is my first post. Be nice![:)]

I've have always owned VAG cars last one was a MK4 110 GT TDI and my most recent addition is my Cupra 20vt. Here's my attempt at some of my best reflections.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
179 Posts
I like this photo challenge, good title.

Next time can it be best blurred shots, cos i've loads of them!

Anyway this is what i've come up with,

Love the way the fence curves up the car.

Posted Image

My ulgy mug!

Posted Image

now for arty farty (by way of suction plate and diving in circles with the lens held open on a timer)

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Click piccies to enlarge

Also I nominate Jace whenever his posts pics for his constant outsounding results on his car! [H]

·
Registered
365 Posts
spent a couple of hours detailing, getting ready to take car out for a blast and noticed.........
Posted Image

Those toxic seagulls get worse every day[:p]
Posted Image

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
mate at first i thought it was a pic of a lake reflecting .......then i spotted ya stubby ariel .....

very nice mate .............[:D]
Agreed that is a fantastic one - took me a good few seconds to work out wha was going on and that that was the roof, so I'm a bit dumb... but that's a cracking result nice one mate [h]

C

1 - 20 of 41 Posts