Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

"21-year old sports student Andrew is the first to admit that his 1.4E is a sheep in wolf?s clothing but also, without any hint of vanity, that the car looks awesome, partly because of the quality of the job he?s done and partly because there are no red R32s around."

the above car is a 1.4 and a very very tidy job imo. looks sweet and finally a good car on maxpowers website! shame they dont realise vw did make red r32s!

full descripion on this link.

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/car/your_template.asp?idArticle=3062

Posted Image

ps i was looking for pictures of chicks(nikkala stott!) thats why i was on the website! not for the cars

·
Registered
79 Posts
Quote: posted by jblack on 12/02/2005 19:53:38

Isn't that the same one that was up on Ebay a couple of weeks ago?

I thorght that too...

·
Registered
296 Posts
deffo the same one that was on ebay - i recognised it from the pics (same as the ones used to sell it!)

Last time i looked it wasnt sold for around 5k

·
Registered
493 Posts
Quote: posted by vedhead on 12/02/2005 19:59:17

No red r32s ay? Righto. And that looks as much an R32 as mine looks like a telephone pole.

I assume you've got the wood trim then mate[:D].

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
As the article says at the end "Respect" !

It doesn't look like an R32, it doesn't go like an R32 so what are they talking about?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it lacks xenons! smokeed rear lights! not to mention the wheels. and wonder if the exhaust is correct!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Quote: posted by vedhead on 12/02/2005 19:59:17

No red r32s ay? Righto. And that looks as much an R32 as mine looks like a telephone pole.

LMAO[:D][:D]

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Quote: posted by ianhg on 13/02/2005 14:31:10

it lacks xenons! smokeed rear lights! not to mention the wheels. and wonder if the exhaust is correct!

not only does it lacks xenons, it aint even got fog lights!!

and the real R32 exhaust would require major boot floor work dont it?

·
Registered
219 Posts
just to point out guys ... that VW DID make the R32 in RED ... AND ... wait for it ... in 5DOOR !!!!!!!!!! theres one for sale at VW LISTERS in COVENTRY ... Red R32, 5Dr, abt 23 grand, ... the 5doors were only made if specified apparently !! i was shocked beleev me !! .. never ever seen a RED one .. but hey .. they WERE actually made.. the VW guy said that after a certain amount of time .. they stopped em ... coz ppl simply werent buying em ... in RED

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[

legend]Vinny ZS on 14/02/2005 02:47:28[/legend]

just to point out guys ... that VW DID make the R32 in RED ... AND ... wait for it ... in 5DOOR !!!!!!!!!! theres one for sale at VW LISTERS in COVENTRY ... Red R32, 5Dr, abt 23 grand, ... the 5doors were only made if specified apparently !! i was shocked beleev me !! .. never ever seen a RED one .. but hey .. they WERE actually made.. the VW guy said that after a certain amount of time .. they stopped em ... coz ppl simply werent buying em ... in RED

we know they made red ones mate thats the whole point of the thread![^]

did u know they only made 50 indigo blue one!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Quote: posted by Essex Escy on 13/02/2005 17:51:41

and used genuine RS4 18in rims with Pirelli PZero rubber.....whats genuine about them wheels?

they are RS4s aint they?

Surely if they were genuine RS4' he would have had to of changed the PCD??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts