Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all! Just wondering if anyone is showing their car at the above this weekend? Myself and my mate are off down for a look round tomorrow, and i thought i'd pop by and have a look at other members cars if there's any on display. Cheers!

·
Registered
642 Posts
There privilage passes...

ive worked long and hard the past year sucking up!!!

Look out for me, ill be dressed in burberry pushing a buggy [:D]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
There privilage passes...

ive worked long and hard the past year sucking up!!!

Look out for me, ill be dressed in burberry pushing a buggy [:D]
The VIP passes get you places other people aint allowed to go. Not very exciting though, the only thing about wearing a VIP badge is that you don't get hassled by people trying to give you leaflets! They see your pass and say 'sorry sir' [:p]

Could be VIP again, but can't be bothered going!

·
Registered
642 Posts
i stood out a mile, i was the only chick in there with clothes on lol

Was good to meet a few ppl i aint seen in ages, the edition38 cars had to be the best bit of the whole show!!!

[Y]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
W36 EJO would have had a field day [;)]
Nah, usual tarts dressed in clothes I don't like. Been to enough of them, like I said, I get the VIP badges if I wanna go. Still go my VIP badge thing from Donny.

It's just a bit of a drag!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I went on Friday with a stag party and it was a fantastic day.

We are all car and women pervs anyway so it made it even better. Lots
of snaps, lots of photos with women, and a generally amazing day.

Even met the Legs11 girls who got us picked up in a free mini bus and 1/2 price entry later on that night [:D]

Then drove to Santa Pod on saturday for a classic and retro car show.

To be fair, 90% of the people there were fine. There was a very small
minority who were the typical chav element. Full on track suits,
hunchbacked and sporting bumfluff moustache's.

Even the cars weren't bad at all.

I'll definately be going next year!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are all car and women pervs anyway so it made it even better. Lots
of snaps, lots of photos with women
i'll second that!! LOL, was a good day out, although not as good as i expected. Was the black Golf on display, reg ?666 VWT anyones on here? One very nice motor to whoever's it may be regardless!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I was there as a press photographer for my other site (Graham will know what Im talking about :p) and once again, the show reduced in size yet again. Somehow, they were more girlies than cars. Smaller show, less cars, more girls, go figure. As someone who goes to quite a few of these shows in a year, I really do see these car shows with loads of girls dying. The format is stale and needs a change as it is getting to the point of ridiclous. They might as well call it a wannabe model show. Then again if you like that sort of thing.... [:p]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts