1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...

As some of you already know I will be over at awesome on the following dates:

sun 3rd - tues 4th october[:D]

Anyone up for a mini meet? I will be sailing into liverpool and then driving over to awesome for a few days.

It would be great to meet some off you lot[:eek:)]

You will know the area better than me - so i'll let you chose the location - lol[:I]

I am away on holiday for the next few weeks - so If im not active in this thread don't worry.... I will be there.

Cheers

Martyn

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 31/08/2004 09:14:31

Ahhh go on, it would be rude not too!

Count me in too! That's the week after mine's going in to Awesome for it's suspension fettling.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oh, btw everyone beware that on the M6 leading up to the awesome exit there is loads of Specs speed cameras on the 40mph bit, so look out!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will leave the location to you guys - and the time....

I sould be in liverpool for 6ish ion the sunday evening - so the rest is up to you lot!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Me too!, any ideas on where to meet up? ,warrington is pretty central for most peeps and is only round the corner from awesome, plenty of car parking/ eateries etc.. on the retail parks? [:D]

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool!! as I said guys I am on my jollies on sunday.

So its up to you lot to organise where....

·
Registered
942 Posts
Everyone get there thinking caps on, if people are making the effort to travel up here, we should think of a good place to have a decent meet. As Gary says should be good. I sall have a think

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Quote: posted by LOFLUX on 02/09/2004 23:13:46

Sounds good to me....

How about the Popular 2000 services just before the bridge ???

Is that the services near Lymm? Good Idea Paul, good for folk to find off the motorway.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Quote: posted by Gary Cundliffe on 02/09/2004 23:32:39

Quote: posted by LOFLUX on 02/09/2004 23:13:46

Sounds good to me....

How about the Popular 2000 services just before the bridge ???

Is that the services near Lymm? Good Idea Paul, good for folk to find off the motorway.

Yup that's the one, I will make a note of the junction number on the way to work...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts