·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Car is looking sweet! [Y]

I must admit, i dont usually like them angel eyes, but they look quite nice on yours! [;)]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Good pics - epecially from a camera phone [:|].

I does look so very mean from most angles, you have done a great job styling wise.

Just a couple of questions/comments:

Is their a reason you havent changed the rear wiper, IMO it sticks out like a sore thumb against the rest of the car's sleek styling.

Have you thought about replacing the LED's in the angel eyes, as there is a a vast colour output difference between the rings and the projectors.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looking good, my only comments would be to loose the bumper reflectors, lower it and do something with the sides. Other than that [Y]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good pics - epecially from a camera phone [:|].

I does look so very mean from most angles, you have done a great job styling wise.

Just a couple of questions/comments:

Is their a reason you havent changed the rear wiper, IMO it sticks out like a sore thumb against the rest of the car's sleek styling.

Have you thought about replacing the LED's in the angel eyes, as there is a a vast colour output difference between the rings and the projectors.
i never really saw the point in changing the rear blade, as its not that cheap either IMO

i though about doing LEDs in white or blue but i have heard from others that they tend to blow themselves and constantly need replacing. also they leave spots of light rater than the flow of light in a circle.

i was worried about the colour difference aswell, but it really works for me, i like it a lot [:)]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking good, my only comments would be to loose the bumper reflectors, lower it and do something with the sides. Other than that [Y]
the reflectors are there to keep it road legal and its safer for if its parked on the street in the dark.

it is lowered 40mm and 15mm spacers on rear, you should have seen it before the spacers [:cool:] i really wish it was lower at the rear though. but its plenty impractically low enogh at the front lol

and the sides - i could do with more chunky skirts, but they will do for now [:p]

·
Registered
850 Posts
Really like your car specially the front end R bumper/Splitter/Angel neyes[H]

...........but DAMNNNNN get rid of the std rear wiper and the ariel man[+o(]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...........but DAMNNNNN get rid of the std rear wiper and the ariel man[+o(]
hehe

lol - why is it everyone always tells me that i wonder [^o)]

what do i need a mk4 polo rear wiper isit??? how much and how easy to fit???

also an ariel is like £15

i can see both them mods costing me nearl £50 all told arghhhhhhhhhh, and thats a lot fot not much lol

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking good mate...

Im liking the extra black splitter...Any details on that Andy?

Veesh
its a Seat Leon Cupra R front splitter, about ?19 for the stealers, best most ever for under 20quids IMO

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
great pics for a camera phone mate. and great car too ;)

what power are those HIDS? andarethose genuine r32 bumpers? look like they fit perfect...

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would have to say that this is one of my favorite motors on the forum , it has been modded tastefully [H]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would have to say that this is one of my favorite motors on the forum , it has been modded tastefully [H]
thank you very much, [:D]

that really brightened up my morning [:p]

ill let you know when its for sale then [;)] hehe

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
great pics for a camera phone mate. and great car too ;)

what power are those HIDS? andarethose genuine r32 bumpers? look like they fit perfect...
thank you very much

HIDs are 6000k, so not too blue, but a nice hint of blue [:p] but blooming bright if you look right at them, possibly my best mods, i love turning them on and going driving in the nights these days even lol

and they are not genuine r32 bumpers, didnt fit perfect, but i spent several hours filing bits off and adding screws and things to hold it correct, and my time and effort was well worth it as it saved me about ?1000 on genuine bumpers. it also made me more proud of the result as i made it fit correct with my own blood sweat and tears (if you know what i mean lol)

thanks for the comments [:D]

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
696 Posts
So is the front splitter an exact fit or did you need to make any adjustments?

Iv got the original kit which has a slight lip to it so i guess im going to have to remove that right?

And did you get it sprayed?

Cheers

Veesh

·
Registered
696 Posts
Has anyone esle had that fitted to the R32 bumper?

How is easy is fitting and have you lot sprayed your one?

Just need to fine tune some certain areas for the bodyshop

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Has anyone esle had that fitted to the R32 bumper?

How is easy is fitting and have you lot sprayed your one?

Just need to fine tune some certain areas for the bodyshop
basically you cant go wrong

in breif:

line up the middle of the splitted and stretch it round to the position you want it

the stick some screws in

line up the sides as you want, more screws

cut the excess plastic off the splitter where it is too long

stand back and admire your work [:p]

not had it sprayed, would be dull imo as it is there so when you catch it on the floor or a speed bump or something it can be marked and chiped and you wont notice it. if it was sprayed it would begin to look a mess once it was chipped and knocked

hope taht helps [:)]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mate that car is looking bloody nice!

My car is basically the same age as yours and isnt even 10% as good condition as yours :( Even if i treat her to a clean she doesnt come up like that...thats for damn sure!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts