Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
we need some lifer in bellmarsh to just do him in.. end of problem
Preferably when he's being visited by his lawyers so that some of those good for nothing scumbags get taken out too
I dont have a problem with lawyers, they have got a job to do and as long as they are being paid they will do it and I guess someone has to do it... although they could be a bunch of lefty civil rights type for the people type lawyers in which case they can be taken out too lol....

·
Registered
602 Posts
Their the type im on about, the ones that stand in court protecting the Human Rights of Burglers and make it so that old ladies who have been robbed lose everything cause the crim tripped on a loose bit of carpet at the top of the stairs and broke their arm [8o|]

Lol I'm sure not all lawyers are souless money grabbin ........ [:p]

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
What a joke. Yes, yet another one.

Its about time someone drew the line and said bollocks to the human rights of criminals, regardless of the loopholes the overpaid goons find to earn their keep.

The floodgates are well and truly open already for people to take the piss. Time to close them and enforce some rules for OUR country.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thats exactly right Bazking!!!!!

Sod human rights, people have to earn human rights.......n if they break the law or do something like that, their human rights should be taken away, because these scum are getting off lighter than law abiding real citizens of this country!

Great Britain.....whats so f**king great about it now! Only thing its great for, is for harbouring terroists and these fleecing foriegners bleeding this once great country...now were just a joke for the rest of the world to laugh at. Shut the channel tunnel, n get wardens on every part of the coast, n keep all these dole robbers out of this country!!! We should be like Austrialia! Blairs talking about the country not having enough money left for pensions....wonder why....thanks Tony, for Royally f**king up this country of ours with your namby pamby approach to criminals and illegal imigrants! Now pi ss off back in to your hole, so we can start sorting out this mess you've left us in!

·
Registered
728 Posts
What makes my blood boil is that everyone in this country (or at least the vast majority) feels the same way about all these kind of issues.  Yet still nothing is done.  it is about time we took some lessons from the French (god i can't believe i just said that)!

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
that Hamza character is a joke - really sums up the state of Great Britian

he has 12 kids all of which scrounge off our hard earned taxes as well as the rest of the obsurd things the authoritys let him get away with

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
GENOCIDE thats what we need the strongest and most intelligent survive right I am off to start my part of it.

Maybe see you maybe not depends if you have your eyes open when I deal out my justice.

I have spoken so let it be known man women or child you shall meet your maker and his name will be THE WALRUS DUN DUN DUUUUUN (in a suspense style thang)

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GENOCIDE thats what we need the strongest and most intelligent survive right I am off to start my part of it.
You can't go wiping out all heterosexuals!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I dont plan to I will keep brad and george in a cage for a bit of eye candy I know how you love George PJ XXX [;)]

Look at that even being a dictator I take time in my plans for world domination to take into account some of the feelings of my followers.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
What makes my blood boil is that everyone in this country (or at least the vast majority) feels the same way about all these kind of issues. Yet still nothing is done. it is about time we took some lessons from the French (god i can't believe i just said that)!
The government have 50 million people shouting what they want for the sake of our country and the people who should be here, and generally its along the same lines.

Yet these minions of the power who deem themselves clever enough to make big decisions lock themselves in a room and come out days later having implemented exactly the opposite. And its time and time again. Its begs belief now how many mistakes can be made by the same incompetent twats. You couldnt make it up now!

Something is going to have to give and it probably isn't going to be the people for much longer...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts