Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know I wouldn't say I can get any OEM parts without meaning it, so here goes:

I can get any OEM VW parts at discount

Now I don't want you lot to flood me with enquiries for a couple of trim clips, or ask me what price a set of grey floor mats would be, as you can go to your dealer and find out !!......however.....

Let's say you have to get a new alloy wheel, a new steering wheel, and exhaust, an AC compressor.......something of larger value - well contact me as I can help.

List here any FIRM requirements you may have for VW parts, and i'll sort it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Foxy,

How much for a thermostat housing for a Bora 1.6 2001 model and any of the necessary gaskets needed when replacing this?

Ta

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
[runs for cover incase he's opened a can of worms!/]

The old Mk4 Xenon lights again. Surely there are more people now who might like to take advantage of such a group buy, me certainly!!!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Ok Foxy - Could you get me a price on the full MKV GTI front bumper, fogs, grills etc ( I already have the black upper centre grill and VW emblem so dont need that part - picked it up for ?5 off ebay ). I know you offered this on the MKV group buy but was waiting for firm prices.

Also, this is just for future needs at the moment (unless they're alot cheaper than I expect) but could you also get me the price for the standard GTI seats (front and rear) in cloth.

Ta very much.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What price for a 17" 7 spoke "Daytona" alloy wheel for a 2003 New Beetle?

I have a deep gouge on one of the spokes

Part number 1C0 601 025 E. Retail is around ?260, I believe

Ta :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Evenin John,

There seems to be growing interest in trying to get hold of Bora OEM xenons, i'm also desperately seeking a set, just wondered whether you could swing a price my way pretty please..... [:p][:D]

2003 on with built in ballasts please mate...

Steve

1 - 20 of 37 Posts