Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a policy with Highway through Adrian Flux, and have been trying to claim for pothole damage to my car. The Schedule from Highway states that my excess is £150 complusary plus £50 for my protected bonus. I have been told by Highway, after them contacting Adrian Flux, that although I am 25 now, because I took the policy out when I was 24 that I need to pay an extra £250 for this. My Schedule from Highway clearly states that I should only be paying £200 as I do not fall under any of the categories that require extra excess payments. I have been trying to sort this now for 2 days and I am racking up a small fortune calling between Adrian Flux, Highway and ULR. I am at my wits end now as I have no documentation (and I have read through my policy booklet) to back up that I need to pay this £250, apart from what I have been told on the phone. If I was advised of this at the time of arranging my insurance then I do not remember, and I would just like either signed documentation signed by myself sent to me to back up that I am eligible to pay this extra, or to listen to the original call when arranging the insurance and then I will be happy to pay this. Otherwise I will need to take this further as all of the documentation I have currently shows I am only needing to pay an excess of £200.

Thanks

Ross

·
Advertisers
409 Posts
Hello Ross,

If you would like to PM me your Client Ref or your Name and Postcode as well as a Contact Number and the best time to call you. I shall arrange for a callback from a member of my Service team to try and help with your issue.

Regards,

Dan.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dan,

Sorry for not posting back on this, but it was Highway at fault and kept bouncing it back to Adrian Flux who in the end sorted this all out for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts