Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a VAG enthusiast who has seen a market for cheap key and immobiliser services.

As such I have obtained the correct insurance to work on customers cars for diagnostics, key making and immobiliser manipulation/adaption. My tools are professional, bespoke, and safe to use on all cars. My work is warrantied, and no quibble unconditional 12 month warranty offered against failure of electrical parts supplied.

I am offering LOW COST non genuine keys at a fraction of the dealers prices in an attempt to create a name for myself, and also to encourage users to avoid using clone diagnostic tools themselves without the skill to put damages right when they go wrong. Genuine keys can also be used but cost varies.

Pictures of non genuine keys I will supply are in my gallery including the Bentley style remote key! All have blank backs, but a VW/SEAT/Skoda badge can be supplied.

Some examples of prices as follows:

MK4 Spare Remote Key £80

MK5 or MK6 Spare Remote Key £120

Non remote Spare Key £50 or £30 with any other key.

Car alarm Watch Automotive lighting Communication Device Portable communications device

The above prices assume that you have a working key that starts your car and no faults with your immo system or door locks. All prices include cutting a FACTORY SPEC new key blade, not a trace of your worn blade, and includes programming the immobiliser and remote to your car. My travel costs are relatively low, charging just £10 per hour driving time (including fuel etc). I also travel nationwide, so dont be afraid to ask if your in Lands End or John O'Groats, no doubt I can work something out.

Lost all your keys?

If you lose your only key, I can also offer a full service to come out and make you a new key, program it and get you back on the road. Currently main dealers offer a replacement key if you recover the car to them. Its usually more convenient for me to visit you where the car is, and generally cheaper. Prices depend on car and circumstance. As an example a recent mk4 was completed for a member for £180 including a remote and a non remote key. A 2002 polo was just £120 including 2 non remote keys.

To get a quote please pm me your car details and situation, with as much info as possible no matter how irrelevant it may seem. Please include your Town or postcode, REG and VIN number, and remote part number from your existing key if possible. Also a CONTACT NUMBER!! I will call you back to finalise the details and book the car in.

I hope to complete the forum sponsor application shortly, so would appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism by pm from this post.

Thanks for looking.

Tom

Attachments

Reactions: C3JYS
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.