Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those waiting for the third series of Lost, it starts on Sky1 on the 19th November at 10pm.

Sky have bought the rights to both series 3 and 4.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Is it just me or is a 3rd and 4th series just a bit ridiculous. I'm sure they could have fitted it all in two seasons.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Is it just me or is a 3rd and 4th series just a bit ridiculous. I'm sure they could have fitted it all in two seasons.
Yeah but then they wouldn't have gotten 40million form Sky [:p]

I thought i read somewhere they were going up to series 6?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
yeah i've been catching series 3 in HD from the states too. not too bad so far.

could definately keep watching more series!

heard sky were getting it but didn't realise they'd be starting so soon

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
The point is tho, that Sky have again screwed over everyone who won't pay over the odds for their bundles. They're getting better but it's still too much for a box under the big box in the corner!!! [:p]

I reckon we might get through series 3 but it's gonna take amiracle to get through 4. 6 will be a dead horse flogged beaten calved quatered and sold as cat food. Yes, grotesque!

I shall have to go get grabbing i guess and see how it turns out [:(]

C

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
i reckon its been good so far (seen the 1st 3 episodes of season 3) some interesting developments and things to be explained. I could watch it for another 3 seasons.

Apparently sky are showing th 1st six episodes then taking a christmas break, like in america. 1, i can't wait that long and 2, i ain't paying the earth just for one show

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I am loving season 3 so far , Lots of conspiracy theories and intrigue [:D][Y]

Episode 4 Tonight for me !

Jay
And me [:D] I'm off to get myself a chinese in a minute to enjoy it with.

I really think Channel 4 shot themselves in the foot with Series 2 of Lost. They left so much time in showing it after it started in the US that everyone I know downloaded it or got given d/l's copies. By the time I'd finished Series 2, C4 had just started it I think!

Then C4 say the viewing figures were down for series 2 so they decided not to keep it! I wonder why!

Sky have done a much better job of showing it so soon. Even I'm debating on whether or not to d/l them or just watch sky.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts