Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Kids

Been away from the forum for a few weeks, work, weather, christmas and golfs has kept me pretty busy tbh and I felt I needed some time off the forum, for my own sake and that of others, did I miss much?

;)

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
The c0ck rule [:DD]

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Not to cause an argument, but did this really require a thread...?!?

Either way, welcome back [y]

(And no you didnt miss anything...same old stuff)

·
Super Moderator
50,234 Posts
If you'd left it another week someone would have noticed you'd not posted for a while and started a thread sayning "What's happened to Ianm" and someone else would have asked "Does this really need a thread to itself?".

Anyway there's been the obligatory four quadzillion threads arguing about the legalities of aftermarket HIDs,apart from that nothing's changed I'm afraid.

Chris.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
If you'd left it another week someone would have noticed you'd not posted for a while and started a thread sayning "What's happened to Ianm" and someone else would have asked "Does this really need a thread to itself?".

Anyway there's been the obligatory four quadzillion threads arguing about the legalities of aftermarket HIDs,apart from that nothing's changed I'm afraid.

Chris.
[lol-lol]

welcome back Ian, what have you been up to?

happy new year to you and your loved ones!

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This month I have been mostly waiting out the snow so I can put my 1.8T into the mk2, no progress yet im affraid tho, things should start moving now that rediculous pointless religious festival is out of the way.

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, im not a big fan of it tho to be honest. Just irritates me 90% of the time, the 2 hours on the morning when its just me the missus and our little boy is great. The rest of December can lick my bumhole.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts