Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, thats just the far end of the show room. The audi Le Mans car is just sitting out of shot to the left. But that isnt there now. There are two versions of the Quattro in the background though. My mate said they are the short and long wheelbase version. Just how low that A4 touring car is blows me away.

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
That car belongs to ngmservices near Silverstone I've seen it a couple times! Audi Sport Quattro E2 with the full 550BHP

Funny how Car programmes (Top Gear, Fifth Gear) seem to put the Evo 7 up against the E1 which had 450BHP and the Audi gets beaten! I'd like to see an Evo against the E2!!!!

Owner's Clicky Nothing really interesting on this site but they have some lovely cars including the Silver Press GTI mk1 and I bought my Mk1 from them...

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Mmmmmm Audi Quattro Sport gimme gimme gimme.

They should have given Dialynx a call I am sure they would not mind lending there 700bhp swb hill climb car for the top gear article.

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
Quote: posted by The Walrus on 05/01/2005 12:51:03

Mmmmmm Audi Quattro Sport gimme gimme gimme.

They should have given Dialynx a call I am sure they would not mind lending there 700bhp swb hill climb car for the top gear article.

LOL![:D] Power so raw the car remains stationary and spins the earth underneath it![:eek:)]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts