Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
No way original all the way, and I love the little BBS valves they send in each box[:D]
They are just the nuts, man [Y] I'm ordering a new set so I'm ready for my next tyre change - the generic valves (often mismatched lengths!) that most tyre fitters sling on wheels look awful.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Posted Image

Posted Image

I saw this advert on the Edition38 website,

Have a few set of new BBS RC 330 8x18 5x100 pcd et 32.

These are new boxes supplied with correct spigots center caps bolts etc

?600 per set inc next day carriage.

Ring for details 01437 563793

gave the Phil a call, had a chat with him, top bloke by the way, and ordered a set, they arrived next day!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He said he had a few sets left, he took a credit card over the phone, give him a buzz like I said he is a top bloke.

·
Registered
555 Posts
ordered a set earlier today cant wait till tomorow.phil is a top bloke really friendly!if anyone after bbs rc give him a call

·
Registered
621 Posts
They look soooooo good[:D]

I picked a set up off cluke (steve on here) the other day fitted them with 15mm spacers and they look the mutts nuts, tried them with 20mm spacers on the rear but being 8j width (7.5 for the anni ones) they poked out way to much.

totally transformed the look of the car and I can't stop grinning

Carl

·
Registered
53 Posts
Phil's doing well, i ordered mine at 8.59 this morning! at this price, he deserves the business. said that due to the competition, bbs have had to lower prices- good for us!

hopefully have some yoko parada spec 2's on these for my trackday at goodwood!

enjoy the wheels!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BBS may have lowered their prices, but suppliers don't seem to be passing this on to Joe Public, so liek you say Phil deserves all the business he can get...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They look well, needs lowering a tad more imo.. shame I had just purchased some new tyres or else I would have had them, a complete bargin...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts