Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ebay for 175 quid LOL

some clips are broken but i only want them for the beams and powerpacks LOL

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
baragain...!!!!

thought you had just got some? was they LHD the others you got?

can you find out or know? if you can remove the orange filters mate. i wanna grab some in the summer after iv done the bodywork and wanna get rid of the poop orange filters.. cheers

oh and were they off ebay .co.uk or .com?

gray

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
E-bay uk LOL

my ones were sold with a touris levler NO PROBLEM with MOT but did not have them on[:'(]wanted to get them sorted as it can be a pain on the back roads as there is not much light shining up the hedge

there was another set went for about 300 aswell

i will have a look about the filters for you

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spend more time on e-bay tan i do sleeping[:p]

i look 3 times a day just for xenons before i got the first ones and spent 12 months waiting to get a set without paying daft money and now i got 2 sets in the space of 4 weeks lol

i will make 1 good set from the 2 and then sell the LHD set back over to germany[H]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
sounds like a plan mate... [:D]

what do you type in to look for golf parts? i can never find what other people find. i just get all the same scam crap or stick on bits lol

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just use this

VW GOLF XENON in the search bar and you get a few pages of crap but they are like the black jelly baby?s in the bag

now and again you find one[H]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
when you get time make a list and pm me. im always looking for parts and so are a few mates of mine....i like buying bits and bobs [;)]

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
apart from a V6 engine and recaros

i have a near compleat 4MOTION in boxes in my garage lol

what bits do you want LOL

take your pick

then like my insurance says GARAGED OVER NIGHT[;)] year right!!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
ill have a think. i want a very good condition stearing column surround with no marks lol. sun visors with sliding door parts.drivers dark wood trim 2dr handle. door lock moduels drivers and boot. ccm .boot lid if cheap to do work too. the plastic tray from under my car. 3dr drivers window. hhummm and more then theres parts like r32 bits and bobs...the list is endless....

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a compleat set of door glass for a 3dr

i think i have the stearing suround

no locks as i have kept them in case my ones go up the spout

i have the gray sun visors with the sliding doors

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
you wanna pm me some prices mate for all the above [;)] ill spend my pocket money on ya lol

only the drivers glass.that might be a bitttch to post though..

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They be in my car now LOL

all i used from the V6 was the engine, gearbox, loom,seats front suspension legs

i still have the standard seats out of the 1.6 and the engine and ECU from the 1.6

but thing like the AUTO air con unit and such is still here if anyone wanted to up grade from normal aircon

1 - 20 of 54 Posts