Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
681 - 691 of 691 Posts
I'm waiting for a customer's 346 MB database to FTP over here so I can import it to their new server I'm building here. Tick, tock, tick, tock...

I slapped two layers of glaze on my front end last night, good job I work nearby and have parked it somewhere relatively clean. Going straight from work.

[Channel 4 breaker breaker for the Rubber Duck, Rubber duck you gotcha ears on good buddy?]
PMSL - he shoudl be so lucky, lucky lucky luck, with the rubber ducky [;)]

Classic mate, classic [y]

Car's had a quick wash and looks reasonable, Aaron's late cos the M25 is completely knack'd again tonight... Then it's a quick bite to eat and off to Hall Place...

See you guys a bit later... [:D]

C

Im going to be at Southend tonight guys aswell. It would be wicked to meet up with you lot, if you could call me when your there that would be great! , heres my number: 07960892095.

Cheers once again

Brilliant.

Met up at Lakeside. Total of 27 cars, 20 of which were Golf's (not one bora).

Nearly had my Jelly Babies stolen.

Then we rushed off to Southend.

The group got a bit fragmented on route and it was me and Adinufvalves in a convoy of two for a while (sorry about the soot, bet your front end is black). Can't speak for the rest of you but we all met up again on the seafront.

Very funny befriending the local chav massive. There was one who had a Golf and he simply couldn't beleive us lot hitting town.

Sadly his car was all 'maxed' but the concept of oem+ was explained and I'm sure once he comes on here he will realise and hopefully unbolt some of the less desirable objects from his car.

A good night, a good meet as well, made a change from simply sitting in one place. The cruise part was great and maybe in the future we could arrange inter region meets where the respective regions meet up and cruise half way to meet another region.

Me and cd123 left 'early' at about 11.30 and no doubt some of you will be eating curry or doing something equally disgusting right now.

Here are a few 'cack' piccies I took.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just in and very dead, full waffle tomorrow (no doubt we'll have a new thread to go for 20 pages by the time I get up anyway) - had a great time and a great laugh (Escy get that pic up [;)]) so thank you all.

Rest tomorrow... Goodnight [|-)]

C

681 - 691 of 691 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.