Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I to got caught by the resurgence of last years thread so I thought I'd start this as John hasn't or Nosaj even though he thought about it, isn't...

I'm on my Hols as Mr E is from the 12th Aug for a week as well, so after is probably better.

Anyway post your thoughts people.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Can currently do any Friday night, and the first couple of weekends of August... After that it gets complicated [y]

John isn't around for a week or two I believe now, so be warned...

C

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
As Chris pointed out we are away for 2 weeks from next week and have already got this on paper ready to post up when we get back

And its not near massis of traffic lights

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I reckon the weekend of

Fri 25th

or

Sat 26th

is favourite for this.

....As a starter for the proper one JohnW will no doubt organise in Sept !

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
As it's a MIDNIGHT cruise, we don't have to worry about rush hour and people getting hoem - so can I suggest Friday?? Less likely to interfere if peopel have plans for "the weekend" as a whole as I may have that weekend you see lol [;)]

Just a 2p thought ! [;)]

C

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
as i said in other thread about a new post ......so peeps dont get confused with the old one and think they missed out on a great night about town

i was waiting for john to post up hence why i didnt .................[:D]

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
As i said before i am def up for this. Really looking forward to meeting you all!!!!! Next weekend will be great we ll have a bank hol aswell so no one can make any excuses [:D]

Carl

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I reckon next Friday, the 26th is good.

I'll be coming in from the West via the M4 / A4 and would be interested in meeting up and convoying in. How about the Western contingent meeting as Heston Services at 10pm ?

The other quarters around the M25 could meet at Clackets / South Mimms / Lakeside at a similar time and convoy in also.

The big question would be where to meet centrally ?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Correct me if i'm wrong but the 26th is a Saturday?

I can prob make either date but i am working on the sat so i may be a little tired.

Shiu i'll def make it for the milkshake but only the 1 though as last time i couldn't even eat cause i was so stuffed.

[:(]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts