Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, new year 'n all folks, so who's up for a london / south east meet in the next coupla months or so.. say late feb or early march perhaps ?

Any ideas, suggestions or abuse [:p] ?

·
Registered
459 Posts
This meet has been long over due, lets get some ideas together soon so the date and place are set,dont worry if its still a little cold i will bring the camper and gozebo and make every one a cuppa and a bacon sarny.........

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote: posted by glen1.8t on 16/01/2005 11:25:24

This meet has been long over due, lets get some ideas together soon so the date and place are set,dont worry if its still a little cold i will bring the camper and gozebo and make every one a cuppa and a bacon sarny.........

Posted Image

hehe.. that's the spirit Glen ! [:D]

*thumbs up*

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Oh yes i will be there. Havent missed the last two just need to sort out where with dates an times

hows about

Sandown race course

Kempton race course

Hampton court palace

Twikenham rugby ground

Chessington world of adventures

South Mimms again

Its not London but how about Silverstone?

Or even a late night convoy through london on a friday/saturday night?

·
Registered
161 Posts
sounds good glen!!

might have to make an appearance at this meet just to get the bacon sandwich and cup of tea!

anyone up for a convoy from the south coast?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Late night convoy through London with a few pitstops sounds good. South Mimms or Clacketts Lane is okay as well.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by cage on 16/01/2005 21:59:03

Clacketts Lane.

Good suggestion Nick. We'll all have to think of a venue to match Brooklands, for later in the year, for London meet 7, perhaps [!] [:D]

1 - 20 of 112 Posts