Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again. It will be held on the 21st November 04 from 11am @ Bluewater Shopping Complex. The meeting place will be the topfloor car park, just past the entrance to House of Fraser.

Many thanks

Cage

·
Registered
581 Posts
i tried booking holiday but there's none available for that day. [V] i may have a bad back though. i'll let you know nearer the time.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I hope to be there!

Me and the g/f are visiting that weekend in Upminister, so I hope to ditch her at the shops and come on over!! LOL!

·
Registered
639 Posts
i should be up for it.

however i found out GF got me tickets for MPH 04 on the 20th so will have to play it by ear a little.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Get in ! I'm there dooooods ! Prob leave the gf to walk roond bluewater on her own for a few turns of the big hand, whilst I talk dubs with you 'orrible lot [!] [;)]

[:D]

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

This is the first time I've look at this thread and I'm really excited now . . . I work there . . . !!

I might rota myself in an 'disappear' for a few hours, so I'll actually be getting paid to attend the meet . . . If worst comes to worst I'll have a few hundred yards to walk back to work.

be warned tho, it really does get mega busy and there wont be hardly any room whatsoever.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Quote: posted by Deadlock on 06/11/2004 16:05:11

I won't be coming this time [:(][:(][V] you lot have a good one!

go on bring the corsa,u can park it on the next floor down and i'll pick u up[^]

·
Registered
703 Posts
I shall be in EC1 busy with training session sadly... so no show for this meet from me.

Cant wait to see the pics and vids though.. ;-)

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm in Manchester for the weekend otherwise i'd love to have come along,i'd like to say i'd leave early but i'll have a hangover!!!!and an empty wallet!!!!!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts