Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a good day, nice venue, lots of history and food.

Weather held out, just about.

Post your pics in here.

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just doing some now.

If anyone one has a problem with there number plate being on show, let me know.

·
Registered
703 Posts
really enjoyed it today, i tried to post when i got back but the net crashed on my pc...

anyway, good to see you all there, some tastefully modded cars and the photos should be good... looking forwarded to seeing the vids and pics ppl took.

Shame a few others couldn't make it, Ahmed hope your friend gets well soon, would be good to see you next time even if you don't have the R32.

Inaam

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
is that a the kitted up mk4 soft top driving away from the parked cars on the right hand side?

;)

looked like it was a good turn out!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good meet today....really enjoyed it and nice to put some faces to names. Sorry to spoil the colour coordinated photo with my red Golf[:D] At least my wheels were silver and my tyres black so it sort of fitted in....

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Woo.. nice pics everyone.. the pics on the banking are very effective [:D] just got to Reading.. another guy turned up after you'd all left.. he'd jus fitted an FMIC.. think his name was mike or summink ?

I can't post my pics yet cos i've not got my cable :-(

I'll do it tuesday once i'm back from AmD tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by NealP on 12/09/2004 17:32:32

Good meet today....really enjoyed it and nice to put some faces to names. Sorry to spoil the colour coordinated photo with my red Golf[:D] At least my wheels were silver and my tyres black so it sort of fitted in....

Lovely car you've got there neal.. great colour.. [:D] I'm diggin' those wheels too.

<hr noshade size="1">

Cheers for the uk-mkivs sticker Lee.. [8]

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote: posted by tylerama on 12/09/2004 18:06:57

Woo.. nice pics everyone.. the pics on the banking are very effective [:D] just got to Reading.. another guy turned up after you'd all left.. he'd jus fitted an FMIC.. think his name was mike or summink ?

I can't post my pics yet cos i've not got my cable :-(

I'll do it tuesday once i'm back from AmD tomorrow.

Was he in a Jazz blue golf, saw him coming off a roundabout going up towards the museum.[?]

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.