1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
570 Posts
certainly loved the mixes and saved me the time going through countless pages to find them [:D]

just an idea, maybe have either a link direct to the forum page that it was too as I do like to get hold of the track details as well as the artwork too [^o)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Woohoo.....i been searching for the others was missing arrivals & littletom

downloading now many thanks mate ..............[:D]

Edit .........keep getting errors half way through , ya server must be very busy i take it .....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its either that or its down!

my it man is off until tomorro and cos its a private server i need to find! him!!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Im not a massive funky house fan tbh, but I've been listening to these mixes thru & thru!

Nice to have something diffrent in the car!

Thanks mate & keep up the good work ...

·
Registered
301 Posts
these are proper mint

keep up the good work mate

sorry to be a pain is there a way to put in a silent break when i burn them so i can skip through to my fav bits ???

stuarty

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Chris if you want this to be a sticky can you please edit your original post when you have new mixes, and add the link? Thanks...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hi Loafy

I have missed your new ones. This is just a bump to remind you of this post.

By the way im glad your doing these as they are ace and work well for my ipod at the gym.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Chris if you want this to be a sticky can you please edit your original post when you have new mixes, and add the link? Thanks...

·
Registered
570 Posts
enjoying all these mixes and a few others that i've been able to find on here.

Not being on here as much as i have been, it would be so useful to keep this one a 'sticky' and possibly as each new mix comes out put a date on each one when released so we can all see when it can out.

Anyway, love all of them so keep up the good work....[:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts