·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Location - Kings Dock carpark, Liverpool

Time - 6pm

Map:

Posted Image

For those coming from the M62 or the outside of the city follow any signs for city centre and then look for the brown and white tourist information signs, with either Mersey Maritime Museum on or Albert dock

This is the first meet to take place in Liverpool - we're looking for a good turnout and this will hopeully be the first of many meets to take place in our great city [:D]

Andy and the rest will be along to post up more details soon. See you there!

Ta

·
Registered
942 Posts
Sounds good to me, would be nice to go for some food, whats that i can hear [??] ( Chung Ku, Chung Ku, Chung Ku, Chung Ku )I do love that place [:X] may be a little pricey though. Theres a Maccy D's just across the road [xx(].

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I think so but not sure if anything concrete was sorted.

Is there anything close by that will take us cheap folks in casual dress?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Ill be there [^]

There was talk of food but nothing confirmed, but after what I have just bought on ebay[^] Ill probably only be able to afford a Mcdonalds[:(!] The chung Ku isnt bad I wouldnt say its bery expensive for a chinese nor is it cheap, but casual clothes are fine!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Well i was going to unchain my mrs and let her come but if no other ladies are coming, il keep her chained to the ironing board.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 29/09/2004 16:50:05

Has anyone checked if the carpark will be open @ 6pm?

So what did you say you were doing tonight? [;)]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
It will The guards at my work are on that site ocasionally and they said its open till 11 most nights, and if not the ancilary pay and display car parks on the same site are open 24 hour,

To those that know the docks, the pay and display are the ones outside the pan am bar and are usually empty of an evening.

As for my Missus coming it does depend on baby sitters as I dont want kids with me aswell!!!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by GaryM on 29/09/2004 16:52:42

Quote: posted by Tabs on 29/09/2004 16:50:05

Has anyone checked if the carpark will be open @ 6pm?

So what did you say you were doing tonight? [;)]

Just drove past there on my way home from work too [:I]

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.