Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all Lincolnshire dubbers!
Just thought I'd let you know of a meet which will be happening towards the end of the month and see if we can get some MK4s in attendance!
The meet is organised by Bomber County Dubs the lincs forum for Vws so feel free to join [:)]

Posted Image

Hope to see a few of you there!
Jord.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh cool lads! Would be nice to see you there! They used to have meets at willingham woods every month, but its got a bit boring recently so we've tried to switch it up!
@laity its hard to get the word out really, as it is relatively new and there isnt anyways of advertising it really other than this!

·
Northerner
935 Posts
Definitley want stickers.
Stickers are the best way of advertising anything these days.
I'm a member of a doncaster modified car club (DoncasterModified.com) and we used to plaster stickers everywhere. Cash machines and car parks seem to be best. [:D]

Tom

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ull have to let me know if your going tom as i think id enjoy the ride out there too,not that far for us Doncaster boys.Sounds like my kind of road trip[:D]

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha we do have stickers, they have a spitfire on them next to the wording 'bomber county dubs' but they are for the cars only [:)]
If there is this much interest i recon we should get a regular mk4 meet going between doncaster and lincoln, would be good!

·
Northerner
935 Posts
Ull have to let me know if your going tom as i think id enjoy the ride out there too,not that far for us Doncaster boys.Sounds like my kind of road trip
Gav? Didn't realise you were on here.
How's it goin?

Regular meet could be good, maybe at Trent port in Gainsborough.
Good halfway-ish point and the car park is a good size.

Tom

·
Registered
173 Posts
haha we do have stickers, they have a spitfire on them next to the wording 'bomber county dubs' but they are for the cars only

If there is this much interest i recon we should get a regular mk4 meet going between doncaster and lincoln, would be good!
good idea dude, id be available[Y] for that

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ull have to let me know if your going tom as i think id enjoy the ride out there too,not that far for us Doncaster boys.Sounds like my kind of road trip
Gav? Didn't realise you were on here. How's it goin?

Regular meet could be good, maybe at Trent port in Gainsborough. Good halfway-ish point and the car park is a good size.

Tom
You know me tom,i get about a bit [:D].Not seen you on Doncaster modified for ages...dont even think ull reconise the car now since its make over[:D],and it does sound like a good idea to try and make a Dub meet for all us yocals[Y] Was thinking we could do with a vw club in Doncaster.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha we do have stickers, they have a spitfire on them next to the wording 'bomber county dubs' but they are for the cars only

good idea dude, id be available
for that
I think we should all get something sorted then [:)]

·
Northerner
935 Posts
Definitely need something sorting with this. It's be good to get a decent VW meeting setup.
I'll definitley be at the lincoln meeting on the 30th.
Just look out for the Jazz blue Mk4 with grey primered panels.

Tom

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We sure do!
Think we need a mk4 gathering making up to run for all us lot, and have a monthly meet where we can all easily drive to, like that place in gainsborough and rotate it everyso often[:D]
It would be good to get something going like the ones on here in LDN, like west end dubs etc.. but up here!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts