Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea its my motor. My old man did the welding though so i cant take credit for the hard work. I just supplied the idea. cheers

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Is the light on the right side a bit lower than the left?????[:O][:O][:D][:D]

Only joking mate, i think it looks great..

Tell your old man, good work...[:D]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ha ha, i panicked for a second then, you wouldnt believe how many times i re-measured it.

cheers though, i didnt think many people would like it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I saw that at inters too on Sat. I think together with the Lexus tails, it works! Different.

Now, how about some Gold Lexus Badging...[;)]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
So those on the Lexus are actually fog lights... I was told by a guy at one dealer that the reason my Golf had only one, and on the driver side, like every other car I've seen to date, is that it's illegal to have them on both sides. Is that true or is it car manufacturers saving pennies by missing out a rear fog on every car?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im not entirely sure if 2 fogs are legal or not. so i have a switch hidden near the fuse box that switches between them being used as extra breaklights, just fog lights, or not at all - just incase the law pull me over and say they dont like it (you never know when a copper is having a bad day and wants to take it out on someone).

·
Registered
29 Posts
im not entirely sure if 2 fogs are legal or not. so i have a switch hidden near the fuse box that switches between them being used as extra breaklights, just fog lights, or not at all - just incase the law pull me over and say they dont like it (you never know when a copper is having a bad day and wants to take it out on someone).
Relax. Law only requires there to be at least one, and that where there is only one it is fitted to the offside.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts