Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I nearly fell of my chair.

I have just heard that my sister has just bought Les Ferdinand's old Porsche 911 Carrera convertible[:O]

Its powder Blue with a dark blue roof.

Now my Sis tried to keep this a secret from me cos she wanted to see the expression on my face as she handed me the keys. I got to know about it when I overheard a conversation.

Edited info

This picture arrived last night. Apologies for the quality, I think it was taken with a camera phone.

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish,

I do not know. All I know is that it goes like stink looks and fantastic.

I will get to know the details when I see it. As a joke I am going to take along a magnet and run it along the body work (in a cloth to prevent damage to paintwork) looking for filler[:D]

They live in London and Whitstable so where they bought it from I do not know.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish,

Nice area.

They are getting married on Friday the 13th[:O] at Fleet in Hampshire. If U want free beer they are having a beach party on the pebbles at Whitstable on the 14th[;)] before jetting off on honeymoon. I unfortunately will not be attending.

I will have taken the car for a good burn around the M25

·
Registered
689 Posts
Rio lives near me, and has a new car every time i see him. In fact i think he has about 6 or 7 at any one time. So there must be loads of his old runarounds knocking about!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
my mate was doing some work on the house next door to rios gaff yesterday afternoon. useless info but apt for this subject!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tom

I think you should edit that last comment as it could get you into a lot of trouble. As far as I am aware, mr Ferdinand was in trouble for failing to attend a drug test and no one has ever even accused him of having taken drugs......

So in law, you can't suggest otherwise in writing unless you want the r32 and all your other belongings disappearing in libel compensation!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I dont think Rio will ever find out though really will he!

I very much doubt he surfs round VW Golf sites in his spare time, but I take your point and will edit it.[;)]

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I feel such a prat[:eek:)]

It was Les ferdinands old car Not Rio[:(] My apologies for telling porkies.

I have just spoken to them this evening. The car sounded nice through a mobile . They got 155 mph in France last week. Roll on the 12th So I can have a go[:D][:D]

·
Registered
437 Posts
Mate of mine used to have a 911 GT2 or 3 where the V5 stated the previous owner as being one T Henry.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How did he ever pull a woman like that?????

And what's worse, to lose a woman like that!!!!

Guess he turned into a boring F**t

She seems good for a laugh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts