Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
you can order one thru your local vw dealer, and they cost around ?23 inc vat! sorry i havent got the producy number..but the first one i brought was at seat and i just asked for the cupra splitter, and the second one i got it thru my local vw with 10% discount so it was ?21.

will

·
Registered
228 Posts
I bought mine from a SEAT dealer.  I just asked for a lip spoiler for the previous Cupra R, it was only ?19 inc VAT.  Looks great on.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I tried ordering one yesterday and they asked me what did i want

Not a clue

What year did everyone buy??

this is at seat by the way

·
Registered
535 Posts
I didn't think i would get any hassle

thats why i was gibsmacked when he said "what year"

I said a 04 plate which should be correct. I will go over today and have a look at one.

Dale

·
Registered
696 Posts
Dale i spoke to the stealers last week to order my one through but i had to get my bodyshop to order it in for me. The chap at seat gave me the product number, i was assuming he knew what my intentions were but here it is look into it.

Product Code: 1ML 805 903

Let me no if this will do the job as this is what the bodyshop are going to get me.

Veesh

·
Registered
615 Posts
When people are fitting these are they fitting them instead of the original splitter, ie right onto the bottom of the bumper, or are they fitting them onto the bottom of the existing splitter?

Thanks.

·
Registered
696 Posts
well i thought there was two options.

• Remove the exsisting spoiler
  • OR
  • Place the splitter around the exsisting spoiler which is gonna be hidden away anyway.

Hows everyone else done it then?

·
Registered
615 Posts
well i thought there was two options.

• Remove the exsisting spoiler
  • OR
  • Place the splitter around the exsisting spoiler which is gonna be hidden away anyway.

Hows everyone else done it then?
The SLC splitter is just a lip and only very thin, so if you remove the existing splitter and replace it with the SLC one the bumper will be shorter than the old one. I just presumed they were fitting them onto the bottom of the existing VW splitter.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Picked it up an hour ago

It looks great, it really finishes of the front end of an .:R32.

My advice is to anyone with a r32 bumper GET ONE.

dale

·
Registered
535 Posts
Dale are there a few different types of these splitters, or is there just the one.?

And does the product code match with the one i posted above.

Veesh
Hey veesh

The product code is exactually the same.

As far as I know there is only one LRC splitter. I just wen to SEAT and asked for a splitter for the leon cupra r. I had it the next day.

Total price was ?19.99. The bloke didn't say that to me yesterday but........

Hope this helps bud

Dale

1 - 20 of 53 Posts