Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
you need to remember that the OEM xenons, have H6W fitment sidelight bulbs, not the same as the `normal` headlights, H6W sidelights have an offset pin arrangment.

·
Registered
637 Posts
yup!

Which is why I said I can get them....lol H6W ain't a problem people [:)] Not now anyways!

PM out later on tonight to those who've requested it

Cheers

C

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
i mentioned it as myself and four other members ordered some from an american website which claimed to be h6w fitment but were the normal fitment

·
Registered
116 Posts
Shaq - can u PM me as well please. I bought the ones of the American website (via golfturbo's GB) but one of them's blown already :-(

·
Registered
637 Posts
OK everyone can do these for ?10 a set delivered no extra for PP fee's etc yada yada

I'll PM all those interested let me know

Cheers

C

·
Registered
116 Posts
what's the 'life' on these like? Do they come with any guarantee? what colour light do they emit? and to be honest, it's the hassle and grazed knuckles that I'm more concerned about than the ?5 for a bulb...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Life is around 50,000 hours - more than your car!!

They can suffer from getting hot at times and fail but rarely if this is within 6 months then I offer FOC replacements. Light colour wil be bright white with a bluey tint at times.

As for fitting depends on what car you have, if you have ac/climate or none, size of hands and knuckles and how much patience you got...........

Cheers

C

·
Registered
327 Posts
Mine have arrived from ultraleds i will be fitting them tuesday as my cousin has better tools than me and it can be done in half the time will post pics when i get a chance

1 - 20 of 29 Posts