Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fitted a LCR splitter to my R32 bumper at the weekend. I'm well pleased with the final outcome, lets see how long it takes me to rip it off on a speed hump!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I fitted a LCR splitter to my R32 bumper at the weekend. I'm well pleased with the final outcome, lets see how long it takes me to rip it off on a speed hump!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Here you go, mate. That looks really good[Y]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Looks good! [Y]

How much is it? Does anyone know if this would fit to a V6 4 motion Bora valance? I reckon it could look good on the bottom of a painted V6 valance.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry mate, no part number coz i threw the receipt away. But i went into my nearest Seat dealer and asked for the front bumper splitter for a Leon Cupra R. They knew what i meant straight away, must sell a fair few of them. I actually think it was ?19.99 +VAT.

·
Registered
639 Posts
As everyone has said, it looks great! Suprised more people haven't done it...although in the US of A they seem to have taken a shine to them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was thinking about the Leon splitter myself... anyone added one to an Anni front valance? Will it fit easily ?

By the way, Hodge, love the stance of your car, wot suspension set-up are u using?

Cheers...

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
wow that looks really good, and saves scuffing the bumper over speed humps etc...

?20 [:O] now that is as cheap as chips [:p]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Rye, its only about ?23 inc. vat from Seat dealer, bargain
i think i paid ?19.73 from seat hehe

·
Registered
990 Posts
Looks stunning. Don't normally like the rs6 replicas on the mk4, but with that bumper, they look just right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts