Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
thats great mate very euro and differant choices.. you got anything else planned?

my mates just bought some of those wheels there ASA AR1's arnt they....

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
nice pics of your car[Y]

your wheels suit your car!are they ace 132?or asa ar1?
oh yeh just had a good look and there the same as mine. ace 132's lol ...they lok the same as my mates....

also what size VW caps fit into the centre of those wheels mate? i want some

cheers

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are the ace 132`s and i want to finish off my smooth bumpers and get them on and get my rims refurbed and also i fancy an exhaust aswell

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
get in! [:D][y] that looks ace (pardon the pun) Jeff! It'll look even better once your bumpers are done

btw, did you get the wheels from 'Hep' ?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi pat thought you`d like them not sure who hep is i got the from i guy called james in sheffield

And cd123, tell me about it every time it gets washed a polished ready for pics the sky decides to dump on it

·
Registered
811 Posts
Gotta say Im loving that mate! Wish those wheels fit my bloody Cupra, had to sell my ASA's...

The roof bars actually look good on the car imho... wierd... i just think that add to the car [Y]

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi pat thought you`d like them not sure who hep is i got the from i guy called james in sheffield

And cd123, tell me about it every time it gets washed a polished ready for pics the sky decides to dump on it
hehe small world yep, that's Hep - so that means that those are my old wheels [y] I sold them to Hep in January this year. They do look good on your car mate, the colours work really well [:)]

·
Registered
187 Posts
looks great.what suspention have you got on it?ive got to pull my finger out and get mine lowered and new wheels early in the new year when i decide what to get

·
MK7 Golf R
1,011 Posts
Loving that look!

Do the roof bars make much noise and have any effect on fuel consumption?

Only I have bought some and havent got round to trying them yet but I mainly do motorway driving so would imagine there would be a fair bit of noise off them?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts