Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All zymol'd up, what you reckon?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ive also added a pioneer DVD Sat Nav (AVIC X1) Great piece of kit!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Looks great, saw it in the car park next to Cov Uni last year, looks amazing in person!

Wasnt sure if it was a .:R because it was 5door, didnt know if they did it in 5dr.

I want the pioneer all-in-one X1, wanted it since i saw it in a mag. It touch screen too isnt it?

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Kam , its looking GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!![:D], i see that you removed the original satnav, any perticular reason?

Zak

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey fellas, thanks for the replies,

N11K DJ - Its the R Line kit with a Leon Cupra R splitter

Sdesailly - Yeh its touch screen, i also have the optional voice activation, i can tell it the postcode, road name etc. I can also use the voice activation to switch between cd, navi, tuner etc etc!

Faizaan - Ive kept my end of the bargain, i wanna see your pics now!

Zak - i wanted an all in one unit, and this is the daddy. Its recently dropped in price. So i thought its a must, plus i can take this with me to my next car!

dannyboy - I got my wheels from Rochford tyres. They dont do BBS, but they can get a hold of them, and they can get them very cheap!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i paid ?1150 from vagparts. This price includes a 10% disount and also it was collected. Spraying and fitting from an insurance approved bodyshop cost me ?280. I then paid ?550 for a blueflame R32 style exhaust with a milltek big bore downpipe! the Cupra R splitter was ?23 (bargain)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Car is cool like the stance. How easy is it to fit the front splitter from the Cupra R on to the R32 bumber?

Where can I get it done?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Quote: posted by golfturbo on 08/03/2005 21:35:28

That looks wicked!!

Anyone else tried to fit one of these splitters to a GTI front spoiler? Shouldn't be too dificult....

Guide here for fitting one to a Leon Cupra. Don't understand the language but the pictures are easy to understand.

If the underneath of the Golf bumper if flat then fitting should be the same. 30 minute job.

http://www.leon-concept.com/astuce/lamelts/index.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts