Its
had a custom Milltek 4pipe system which isnt available yet but will be
exclusive to Awesome as of June time ish (avail as backbox and cat
back), and its got the ABT rear valance:

Posted Image

·
Registered
277 Posts
Possibly a bit OTT IMHO. Singles might have looked better? What make wheels/size have you fitted? Is there a side view of the car available? Cheers.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go:

We thought single either side would give too much of a wheelbarrow effect... wheels are 19" BBS CH's

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) lots more to come on it, waiting for delivery of some new items just relased which i will keep stum for now :)

Cat - says "wud be rude not2" lol

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I think it is just the design of the tip that makes it look a bit OTT.

Same dual twin design looks ok in this pic, but maybe it is the angle [?]

Posted Image

Seeing these i prefer the look of the dual single exit, but as they say, each to their own.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope the car will bring you in plenty of custom though Ade, i assume it is going to have some kind of graphics added [?]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes its due to be stickered up shortly :)

We've still got the TT as the main track car, since theres not much in the way of engine tuning really ready yet for the GTI the TT will remain our track car for the time being until we can get lots of power out of the GTI... Although we're at croft at the Milltek track day this weekend with the GTI and TT if anyone wants a look :)

Posted Image

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think the quad zorsts is a bit OTT as well, but apart from that it looks stunning!

So when can we expect the Milltek GB for Mk5's Ade? [;)] [:p]

·
Registered
740 Posts
Quote: posted by 02 Bora on 20/04/2005 12:51:06

Seeing these i prefer the look of the dual single exit, but as they say, each to their own.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That'll be the look I'll be going for [^]

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nice motor Ade. Like some of the guys say a bit OTT but there's always a fine line! Personally I prefer smaller tips especially when in quad exit form. Like the new shape S4. The flush type style looks smarter aswell. Just my opinion but the car still looks stunning. Well done.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts