Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Last meet - Sunday August 6th

North Wales 
4K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  skierandy 
#1 ·
Next Meet - Sunday August 6th at 6pm - J36 Sarn Services.

Gives everyone a bit of notice and 3 weeks till Volkfest.

Hope everyone can make it and that you lot aren't away sunning it! lol..

Gaz

#5 ·
Hi Gaz,

I'll try to make it if I can.

Did you get the cd multichanger bracket fitted to your car?

As you can see I got another Golf since we met. Had it Revo'd today at Westec WOW!![:D][:D]

Hope you're well.

Paul.
Hi Paul,

Be good to see you there fella.

Not yet. Got myself the nuts needed from local VW garage but no idea how the wiring goes under the carpet and into the cubby hole bit. Sure i need to move the wiring before i fix the bracket in there. A friend of mine's gonna help but i'll pick your brains at the meet if i haven't done it before then.

So what did you get?? You'll have to give us the low down on the REVO (price, service, figures etc) at the meet! [:D]

Gaz

Come on guys, anymore up for this meet?

#7 ·
Gaz, wire for the changer runs under the passenger side floor trim, i happened to notice mine last week when i was trying to wire my subs up. You need to take the glove box out then you can run it into the back of the dash without having any wire visible
My CD changer is already in my boot fella. Its on the boot floor, so the wiring is there too. Now i have the bracket, i need to know how the wiring goes under the carpet or whatever and into the cubby hole?

Gaz

#12 ·
I had it chipped in germany by REVO and it has made the world of diffrence in the power dilvery even if the BHP gains are only 31.5 BHP but it is so smoth to drive and BOY is it FUUUUUN!

I have also had the 5TH and 6TH gear changed to give me a masive top speed of 167MPH at 6900 RPM but the red line is hard to get to in 6TH now but still fun on the german Autobahn?s hounding big fat merc?s at 155 MPH lol

#13 ·
i just remember bout this - keep thinking its next week. stupid me!!!!! i should be ther (fingers crossed i remember)

in the services car park at sarn is it (at the backs got the most space normally)

Andy (mr dent man) will you bring your dent stuff tomorrow and do some for me pleaseeeeee [:D]

funny thing is i spent ages polishing my car today - so itll be looking clean [;)]

see you tomorrow [:p] i hope

#15 ·
Same for me Andy.....spoke to you at the last meet to see if you could get the dink out of my rear arch....it never came about as I left early for the rugby......should have much more time tomorrow and won't be in a hurry to go anywhere.....hopfully you can do it for me tomorrow mate so bring your gear.

Mart

#17 ·
I also have to take a dent out of my own car after some BAS**** broke into it in germany 3 weeks ago and boy what a job they made of it

No broken window
No radio niked
Car still there

i was amased to find out that they had gone in the boot and stole an SDA TOM TOM mobile that i had put on charge in the boot so it could not be seen and my digi cam out the glove box but left the IPOD there and the GPS bluetooth mouse on the dashboard
and my radar detector on the window[:O]

but the funny thing is they even locked the car after them???????????????????????
MENTAL

#18 ·
Great meet guys good to see you all again.

I did well at this meet ...good ole Andy (Dent Reform) got the annoying dink out of my back arch.....top man....and Gaz pointed out the knackered fuse causing my aircon issues!!

Can't wait until the Margam show will be a good laugh with you lot!

Ok who wants to know who won the battle My Tuned TDI or Andys Tuned 4 Motion!

#22 ·
As Andy said lower gears mine was quicker but top end it was 140 side by side........Im running Tesco fuel and its pants I was like james bond lol!! BP Ultimate is going back in ASAP much less smoke! although I don't normally boot her so she had a good clean out lol

Andy PM me your Mobile Number I forgot to get it off you at the meet

#23 ·
Great meet guys!! Really good laugh! [:D] Nice to meet Steve too!

LOL at you 2 guys! Be very interesting to see your 2 cars on the RR!! [:D]

PICS from todays meet:

Steve's GAY Bra! lol.. [:$][;)]

Posted Image

Andy working his magic and getting a liking for diesel! lol .....(No idea what Steve's doing in that pic tho...lol.. - white top)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Anni, looking pretty good! [:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking forward to meeting up at Volksfest in 2 weeks.

Gaz

#26 ·
Great meet guys good to see you all again.

I did well at this meet ...good ole Andy (Dent Reform) got the annoying dink out of my back arch.....top man....and Gaz pointed out the knackered fuse causing my aircon issues!!

Can't wait until the Margam show will be a good laugh with you lot!

Ok who wants to know who won the battle My Tuned TDI or Andys Tuned 4 Motion!
OI!!!!! i pointed out that you had a wonky VW logo that wasnt in the centre too [;)]

yep super meet again guys [:p]

and thanks to Andy again for doing my bumps lol

ill get my pics up later if i can work out hoe to use my phone [:cool:]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.