Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Leon Cupra R Beast
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant beleive it!

Sure most of us have bought this at some time or other.

Sales plummeted from around 250,000 per month to around 20,000 recently.

End of an era

Jon

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
I used to buy it all the time when i was 17 and 18 but obviously grew out of it.

Might buy the last issue though.

·
Registered
988 Posts
wow, gonna be an empty spot on the old motor mag shelf now then, never been quite my style of car mag but still not nice to see a familiar mag disappear...

May buy the last one just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
shame but lets face it, one less magazine to tempt and brainwash 17/18yrs old to buy a vauxhall/Renault and put neons a stupid body kit and a kenwood sticker, if they spot g+ or PVW they may have a good start in life and learn the way of the dubber, a secret mystrious way of life that seems to take hold and show you what a decent car really is lol[<:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I remember it years ago when I was about 17/18. At that age the live shows in Birmingham & London were a good laugh.

I seem to recall a few years ago they changed the whole format to make it less 'chav' and more respectible and cancelled all the shows in the process.

Shame really...

·
Registered
90 Posts
i use to love it when i 16/17 then got bored because all i saw was saxo's and corsas most months so i only brought it if there was a Vag car in it. sad to see an iconic 90's mag dissappear i hope they do a special edition in 5- 10 years time that would be awesome

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.