Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
I think lambo doors look awesome. Only on a 3dr and if is done by a proper company. Quality etc! Not sure about golf. Thik they suite coupe's, convertibles better. But that my opinion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea mine is a 3door golf,do you know of any site that has photos of a golf wit lambo doors?its just the hinges that get changed right?not the whole door?am i right there?any idea how much?thankx again.....

·
Registered
628 Posts
Quote: posted by simch on 01/03/2005 00:39:32

Saw a us 5 door with lambo fronts and suicide rear doors!! Looked pretty cool in fact!

any chance of digging up a link please simch

i would like to see this

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh nice those photos look kwell,a group buy on those?id be in for sure,does the whole door have to be changed or is it just the hinges??

·
Registered
172 Posts
You only changed the hinges

Taken from DT

Important Notes: Notes: A,D,F,H,J

About this product

LSD is the first company worldwide who offer a complete range of specific fit hinges to give your car the spectacular 'Lambo-look' Highly engineered to tailor fit your car, installation is simple - just bolt on in place of your original hinges.

The hinges have 3D movement allowing accurate re-fitting and adjustment of the doors, ensuring panel gaps and lines are perfect.

Your door will first open outwards to a pre-adjusted angle and then smoothly it will be guided upwards by the high pressure gas rams.

Your original door latches and locks are retained ensuring no wind noise or leaks.

Features, sensational Lambo style look, engineered for each specific application, ready to install - Easy, fast installation, no welding or paintwork necessary.

When choosing your vehicle doors please be aware of the notes relating to the fitment these are as follows:

A: removal/replacement and slight modification of the wing may be necessary.

D: Wiring harness extension is necessary.

F: The standard indicator in the wing has to be slightly modified or replaced.

H: Each kit will be supplied with a gas spring which is balanced for the original door. For heavier than normal doors (e.g with big ICE installations), stronger gas springs can be ordered at an additional cost.

J: Not for vehicles with door airbags.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the post about the lsd company was great,thankx,how can i get in contact with the lsd company?are they the best to go for?how much do you think,

·
Registered
172 Posts
Quote: posted by padraig on 01/03/2005 23:28:24

the post about the lsd company was great,thankx,how can i get in contact with the lsd company?are they the best to go for?how much do you think,

Already posted price & supplier info

Demon Tweeks 2005 catalogue has them from LSD for ?1089 inc VAT

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catalogue/product_detail.asp?CLS=ROAD&TLGRP=R001&CODE=KWA_LAMBO&PGRP=RP105&GRP=RP105&PCODE=KWA50010001

Just found this to show how the hinge works

Posted Image
Posted Image

LSD Website Here: http://www.lambostyledoors.de/index_e.php

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh yes you did and thanks again,their kinda costly arent they,well i wudnt mind payin it if they looked good,honestly do you think their worth the money?like when their in do they look a quality job when finished?and do they open and close good,sorri for botherin you on this but i just want to work out whats best,thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts