Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Crazy driving on what looks like a road that would be in town city centre.. imagine if someone had earphones on and had looked one sec and bang he would of been a gonner..crazy people out there these days thats why i pay more attention to whats happining behind me more often now.. as it happened to me y.day a lad in a pulsar gti-r was coming racing behind me never saw me so had to undertake and just missed the guy who was in the first lane by a few cm's and he also lost his car whilst pulling that 'manouver'

Sat [y]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
What an absolute tool what the hell was he/she thinking ????

Sat I know what you mean coming upto a hill I noticed brake lights coming on heavy so slowed down before I got to the top then I see the crash blocking one side of the road police in attendance, so I hover on the hill until there is a big gap in front of me to take into account stupid drivers( NO POLICE SIGN WARNING PEOPLE AT THE CREST OF THE HILL !!!) Anyway the inevitable happens guy come flying over the hill locks up again I have left a 20-30 metre gap from the crest of the hill and a 5m gap in front of me lots of smoke and screeching later and me using up that full 5m infront of me to aid the idiot and the police after me shouting at them do nothing ???

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
That was in the sun when that happened! Some guy RENTED the lambo to mark the end of ramadam (think its called that)! He rented that car and then drove it like that, what an idiot. How stupid must he feel, being a flash git then crashing a 120k car cause he could nt control it.

I personally would of rented a Gallardo anyway [:p], dont like then mur..celigo (how ever you spell it!!) LOL

Carl

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
What an absolute tool what the hell was he/she thinking ????

Sat I know what you mean coming upto a hill I noticed brake lights coming on heavy so slowed down before I got to the top then I see the crash blocking one side of the road police in attendance, so I hover on the hill until there is a big gap in front of me to take into account stupid drivers( NO POLICE SIGN WARNING PEOPLE AT THE CREST OF THE HILL !!!) Anyway the inevitable happens guy come flying over the hill locks up again I have left a 20-30 metre gap from the crest of the hill and a 5m gap in front of me lots of smoke and screeching later and me using up that full 5m infront of me to aid the idiot and the police after me shouting at them do nothing ???
Police you gotta love em [;)] lol

Sat [y]

·
Registered
850 Posts
EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES[<:eek:)]

I bet thats in Whitechapel in East London, I was there for this years Eid at my mates house and I see loaaaaaaaads of these Idiots in expensives Mercs, BMs driving absolutly craazy[:mad:]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES[<:eek:)]

I bet thats in Whitechapel in East London, I was there for this years Eid at my mates house and I see loaaaaaaaads of these Idiots in expensives Mercs, BMs driving absolutly craazy[:mad:]
The one thing i find really amusing is that 50% of the lads that rent the cars are normally driving under there older brothers name for example as the mejority who rent are all under 21 or so.. i know this as when it was eid this year as my friends celebrate it they were driving a brand spanker 535d i was like [:eek:] lol as you don't see many 18 yr olds driving them about haha and another one was driving a 5.0 v10 tdi touraeg i have to say it was an awesome car though [:D]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
i dont understand why are they renting them especially a bmw 5 series not exactly exciting ?

Strange check me out in my rented car which I have done illegally yep you look great shame you cant dress to save your life and look like you have not lost your virginity

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
God knows why.. maybe it makes them look big etc... or just turn heads on eid day.. heads up though.. next eids on the new years eve.. so get ready for more cars [:p]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Obviously luck nobody was injured (or killed even!) - but also lucky the engine was in the back!

If that was a ferrari 599...

What a tool (and I don't mean the car!)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts