Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here go on saturday cruise to Lakeside/Southend?

I go every now and then in a mixed convoy, went last weekend and saw a few golf mk4 there not sure if it's anyone from here?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont go too often either, just depends on when everyone feels so it's kinda hard to fit around everyone work commitment and family which just happens to be once every few months.

It would be nice to see some members there there's not many german cars in our convoy

I was outside Tescos last week I went we stayed there pretty much the whole night

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yer mate same here, i was there saturday night, then went the fortnight before mate, silver 3 door on MAM mt1s ??? My mate took picture of my car on top of the multistory on saturday up there, i'll upload it and you can see if you recognise it.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didnt really look around, soon as we got to the carpark half of our convoy split up and headed to the strip so a handful of us just stayed in the car park chatting lol we sound like boring old farts but I was cold my mates were hungry and my cousin was complaining about fuel lol

I would like to go with a few golfs for a change - we can represent deutschland!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We split into two convoys because the cars we had varied so much because my little brother and his mates came with us this time.

The three scoobys are my neighbour and his mates, the saxo is my brothers, my golf was behind the black sti with my bonnet opened, pictures were taken by my cousin and he didn't get any of me or any of the other boys with us behind

we were by the fence as people come in and leave on the far end of Tesco car park, quite a mixed bunch of us as I say but good chance you might have spotted us

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yeah that was me I go with my bro in his mazda 6 mps was busy this week but the police will lock it down again soon
yer the police shut off everything on saturday :| i ended up just going home! is the mps red? ive seen a MENTALLY quick red one down there apprently on a stage 2 remap or something, its rapid.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I go every now and again but its like a 100 miles there and back and i cant really be bothered with the drive most of the time ill post up next time i plan going and we can do a meet or something ????

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
PM or do a topic Paradox and make it happen lol im in !
yeah I should do,

I think its in essex and most of us are dotted in and around the m25 so unless we all want to meet up there or meet somehwere central and convoy up ther dubstyle [H]

is it the same every week or do they have a big event ant the end of the month or something. also what time does is start & get locked off by the UKPD?

1 - 20 of 215 Posts