Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heading through to knockhill on the 12th March here is the plan...

Since we need to be at Knockhill for 9am sharp I suggest we meet at the Cumbernauld Little Chef @ 8am.

Here is the general format of the track school:

9.00am Arrival and registration

9.30am Safety briefing and all the ins and outs of track day etiquette

10.00am Tour of Knockhill in MG ZS's with ARDS Instructors showing you all the lines and giving you all the tips you need to know

10.30am Take your car on track and follow your instructor as the pace slowly builds

11.15am 30min open track session

11.45am Cars out of pit lane and all drivers back to briefing room for final de-brief and any questions

List of Attendees for 8am meet

[*]PhatPhil

[*]D17ONA

[*]Cat1.4

[*]Bowdie

[*]CraigY

[*]J4mes

[*]M22CRO

[*]CupraFoz

[*]Gerard

[*]DaveMcGo

[*]Dave Williams

[*]Big A

List of People meeting at Knockhill

[*]Golf Bird

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Little Chef - that's the one with the Shell station at it too yeah?

OK for Dave Williams and I to tag along?

Not sure, but don't think there's any other ClubSE guys coming from Glasgow. If there are - I'll pass on these details.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Quote: posted by DaveMcGo on 24/02/2005 13:51:34

Hi Everyone!

Little Chef - that's the one with the Shell station at it too yeah?

OK for Dave Williams and I to tag along?

Not sure, but don't think there's any other ClubSE guys coming from Glasgow. If there are - I'll pass on these details.

Dave yeah thats the one, and of course its cool to tag along, the more the merrier [^]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys

names andrew daveco pointed me in this direction and was wondering if anyone has anyroom to a extra lift cause ive been tryin to get one to this event but havent found one??

·
Registered
5 Posts
heres some traffic info one of the memebers dave posted on SE

There are some quite nasty roadworks on the M9 just at the M876 area (falkirk/ kinc bridge) taking it down to one lane. Midweek it can take 45 mins to clear at 7/8am .... weekends can still take 25 mins to get through - i drive through it 3 times a week.

Might be better from Glasgow going M8/Edinburgh - 4th road bridge - M90.

I'll pass it tomorrow/thursday so will let everyone know what it's like this week.

Dave

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I go through these eastbound every morning, adds maybe 10 mins to my 9.30am journey (at the worst)

Wouldn't have thought there'd be much traffic at the back of 8 on a Saturday morning...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts