Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arghhhh cant beleive it!!!!

only standard ones, not too damaging but doesnt luk gud! just wondering if worth getting done.

·
Registered
285 Posts
You've popped your cherry, it was gonna happen sooner or later - I'm getting my 18" wheels this wednesday, and I know its gonna break my heart when they get there first kerb meeting.

Dont bother getting them done, wait till they get a few more dents and scratches.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh popped my cherry lol, was'nt what it was made out to be!

[^]

yeh good thinking, will wait. or maybe get a quick quote.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bad luck business boy. I guess it depends how much it will cost to refurb or whether you can live with a kerbed rim on your car. Maybe worth waiting and upgrading the wheels at a later stage.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Pity about that mate, maybe one of these refurbishers would do you a cheap deal for cash so to speak.[|)]

I was so careful about avoiding curbs when mine was brand new a ladyfriend I was taking out accused me of

"PARKING LIKE A WOMAN"[:(!]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kerbed my 17" Torino left front last week , really gutted. Used a company called "wicked-wheels" charged me(?45.00+Vat) a brilliant repair, now you would never know.

Find them at www.wicked-wheels.co.uk

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Make that 3 times. Today a CHUCK was taken out of it. Not impressed. I'm gonna get them referbed in summer now. Not happy [:(]

·
Registered
638 Posts
I would like a set of alloys for my motor, but this is why I am not in a hurry to get rid of my steels. I dont often hit kurbs, but I know for a fact that that i would if I had expensive wheels!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts