Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've cut and pasted the content over, its not a bad forum, but it is a bit light on mk4 content. I've got a mk2 as well and its good for that.

Posted Image

Had a pretty good turnout through the year, so i wana carry this on through to next year.

January 17th. (Every 3rd Wednesday) - Meet starts a 7.30pm

**Not The Cinema Enterance**

The car park where were meeting is at the back of bluewater. Its the carpark nearer to House Of Fraser according to the map. Were meeting inside the muti-storey carpark (middle floor). Any one has any problems PM me and ill give you my number so if you get lost you can contact me! Its not that hard to get to but bluewater is a big place!

Posted Image

RED circle highlights roughly where the car park is.

Pictures From Previous Meets:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks pretty good...think il have to go up and have a look on 17th if the car is out of the garage, if not 3 weeks later for sure.

Never realised so much was going on, will have to look harder in future.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
looks pretty good...think il have to go up and have a look on 17th if the car is out of the garage, if not 3 weeks later for sure.

Never realised so much was going on, will have to look harder in future.
right...so a wed night, what times these things finish, looks cool but quite small ... i reckon its worth waiting for the dub thing ?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I didn't take the photos, I just copied them over from the thread on Edition 38. But Bluewater was an old quarry as far as I know so they probably just went up on of the access roads alongside the car park.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts