Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted the other day about selling my golf, after careful consideration and a chat with my mum and dad ive decided to keep the golf and finish it off the way I want it....

Just bought an ABT Rear Spoiler and my car is booked into Transcal for a retrim. I'm getting the doors, seats and headrests in 100% black leather (not vinyl) with silver stitching and silver Recaro embroidered on the seats.

Im selling my TV/DVD unit (see classifieds) and replacing it with normal CD headunit, a sub and an amp.

cat [:D]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the last time i seen their work was about 2 years ago when one of my mates got his corsa retrimmed in white and black leather, it was an excellent job - the guy from Transcal said their finish is much better now and they love working on golfs and audi's with Recaro seats as the quality of the finish they can get on them is awesome. (he actually said better than the factory, we'll see)

Looking forward to it now, its booked in on Monday 27th December and i'll get to choose what type of leather I want (either soft nappa or the crinkled effect) and the stitching.

cat

·
Registered
124 Posts
transcal in Livingston do ALL of the leather for the Audi dealership in Glasgow!

so it should be top notch job.

my mate is a salesman there and he said Audi charge 1500 odd for the leather but its transcal that do it!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Quote: posted by Sem on 07/12/2004 15:02:08

Mate that's gonna look awesome.

Trust me you would have missed the MK4 if you sold it, I miss mine loads hence i've sold the S3 and getting an Anni TDI!

Oh crap does this mean the my new A3 I've just ordered is going to end up like all the previous non golf cars I've had and be sold on after 6 months...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 07/12/2004 17:41:06

Quote: posted by Sem on 07/12/2004 15:02:08

Mate that's gonna look awesome.

Trust me you would have missed the MK4 if you sold it, I miss mine loads hence i've sold the S3 and getting an Anni TDI!

Oh crap does this mean the my new A3 I've just ordered is going to end up like all the previous non golf cars I've had and be sold on after 6 months...

probably [:p][:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts