Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wondering if anyone fancies a karting day....

i done a karting session the weekend, the first time in years and ive got the buzz again!

My son goes here http://www.superkarts.co.uk/ its great, the track is brilliant!!!

29TH JANUARY

arrive at 10.30 for briefing and session starts at 11am

has been penciled in for us!

Grand Prix and its for up to 24 ppl and lasts roughly 3 hours...

It works out ?30 quid now, shes sorting us right out [:D] bless...

i have to pay the deposit so if you could all start digging deep and giving me ?15 got your place now!

If you cant make it no worries, just let me know i have a few reserves ready to jump in!!

THANKS!!

Nosaj + 7

Red Gixer

Rs Golf

Viperpysch

Tylerama

The Walrus

Bora Tom

Zekegti +2

Wallacel

Ckb +2

Mister E

MissT16 +1

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Sounds a great day out , havent been for a while , stick me down for that [:D]

Edit

Deposit Paid

this will be a great day out

Right deposit paid via credit card now ,

just waiting for the confirmation paper work from them now
Big Smile [:D]

Nosaj + 6 = Deposit Paid

Red Gixer = Deposit Paid

Viperpysch + Andy = Deposit Paid

Tylerama = Deposit Paid

The Walrus = Deposit Paid

Zekegti +2 = Paying Direct

Wallacel = Deposit Paid

Ckb +2 = Deposit Paid

Mister E = Deposit Paid

MissT16 +2 = Deposit Paid

goldk28611 =Deposit Paid

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the place we go is in Letchworth, Herts [:D]

If anyone else has a suggestion to somewhere else that aint a problem i can sort it for anywhere with the right amount of ppl lol and i aint too fused about travelling.

The date, id say in the new year....

give you all time to save and mentally prepare to get beaten by me!!

[H]

lol

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
place seems as good as any other , yer good idea for the new year , and erm shall i just collect the trophy when i get there then lol

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
the place we go is in Letchworth, Herts [:D]

If anyone else has a suggestion to somewhere else that aint a problem i can sort it for anywhere with the right amount of ppl lol and i aint too fused about travelling.

The date, id say in the new year....

give you all time to save and mentally prepare to get beaten by me!!

[H]

lol
I suggest here : http://www.bayfordkarting.co.uk/content.php/000

We went here in late september for a works thing.. was absolutely superb.. I ached for a week ! we had a 90 minute endurance. half hour each, team of three. I got within 0.8 of a second of the fastest lap too :) Track is bloody good and well fast.

or this looks the shizzle from the M2.... http://www.buckmore.co.uk/content.php/000 supposed to be well good.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Yep count me in.

I am no speedy racer due to my 16.5 stone frame but what I lack in speed I make up for in aggresion, I got every warning going last time.

No bumping / hitting

Left foot on the brake and accl

riding kerbs

dangerous driving (in fairness the guy acknoledge the fact I knew what I was doing which was drifting between corners but that others thought I was going to crash and ended up going off them selves [:D])

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah mate [:D] no going down there and practising now lol

Is January ok for ppl, is there any sat or sun that you all cant do and what would be best!!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Yep count me in.

I am no speedy racer due to my 16.5 stone frame but what I lack in speed I make up for in aggresion, I got every warning going last time.

No bumping / hitting

Left foot on the brake and accl

riding kerbs

dangerous driving (in fairness the guy acknoledge the fact I knew what I was doing which was drifting between corners but that others thought I was going to crash and ended up going off them selves [:D])
Top work Henry ! at our last works do.. I had a couple of very high speed trips over some rough kerbing on a really fast bend, kinda overcooked it a wee bit !.... 40mph an inch off the ground, onto hard kerbs and no suspension, equals bruised knees for Daniel.. top stuff though !

I was thinking.. "Oh shi..... just hold on daniel.... lksdfpoiwaerpoksoiwprtkvm'pti=-"?$*&(?$%"?%.. Owwwwwwww"

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Yeah mate [:D] no going down there and practising now lol

Is January ok for ppl, is there any sat or sun that you all cant do and what would be best!!
sounds okay to me. shall I ring bayford meadows too ? I know they did us a deal for 90 min endurance, ?45 each for half hour per person, team of three drivers per kart. that could be a qualiddy event ! [Y]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Count me in - onlyt just stumbled across this...

Daniel, wouildn't it better all v all - will allow far more jip and fun and ribbing [:)]

As for the Walrus, you ain't the only big fella around here, and if I
can belt it round a karting track anyone can [:D] - not sure I've got
AS much aggression as you, but you'll know which one i am on the trakc
from the road rage gestures no doubt [;)]

RE date - if one gets sorted by the end of next week, I can tell work I
just can't work that weekend, as my patten for weekend working's not
agreed so it's all good [Y]

Nice one rach!

C

1 - 20 of 252 Posts