Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right as the first one went so well ....we are thinking of planning the next one ..........

The Dates That We Are Going on is the 2nd April 2006 and we need to be there for

9.30 AM

AND NO LATER

so here it is ................

Many thanks Dan for suggestion this venue.... and i nick some of you edited stuff hope you dont mind ...............[:)]

http://www.bayfordmeadows.co.uk

The Track ..........

Posted Image

The location ...............

Map of it

The Event That We Are Going To Do Is ..................

2 Hour Endurance event on Twin Engine Prokarts for 40 drivers using 10 karts = ?45pp inc VAT.

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape id=_x0000_i1049 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="bullet point"></v:shape>2 hour Race
<v:shape id=_x0000_i1050 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="spacer"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.bayfordmeadows.co.uk/images/bp_spacer.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/MullenP/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><v:shape id=_x0000_i1051 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="bullet point"></v:shape>20 minute Practice/Qualifying and 2 hour Race
<v:shape id=_x0000_i1052 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="spacer"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.bayfordmeadows.co.uk/images/bp_spacer.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/MullenP/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><v:shape id=_x0000_i1053 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="bullet point"></v:shape>Recommended 2-5 drivers per team/kart
<v:shape id=_x0000_i1054 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="spacer"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.bayfordmeadows.co.uk/images/bp_spacer.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/MullenP/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><v:shape id=_x0000_i1055 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="bullet point"></v:shape>Approximate duration of event 3hrs 30 mins
<v:shape id=_x0000_i1056 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="spacer"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.bayfordmeadows.co.uk/images/bp_spacer.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/MullenP/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Cost:
<v:shape id=_x0000_i1059 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="spacer"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.bayfordmeadows.co.uk/images/bp_spacer.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/MullenP/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><v:shape id=_x0000_i1060 style="WIDTH: 9pt; HEIGHT: 6pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="bullet point"></v:shape>Twin Engine karts ?180 per team/kart

Deposit is 25% from each team

And need to pre book it min 2 weeks in advanced .......but the sooner the better as the dates may change due to date not being availiable anymore

I Think that this will be easier to sort out as your teams rather than sorting out individual persons

So get chating to each other about who ya want in ya team on the day ........ie

4 people per team .......i would rather this happen now as we book then on the day .........as it will take longer to sort out

plus i dont wana be blamed for any bad teams being put together ......lol

so i will need your

Team Captains Name they will be responsable for collecting the deposit ......[:)]

Also the names of people who are in your team ..............[:)]

Now put the word out and get back to me ..........

i shall start puting the teams down once

and if its easyer for you ........ most of you have my number give me a call .............[:D]

Nosaj Team Nosaj , Vipersych , Rs Golf + 1 Deposit Paid

Team Name : Red Bull Racers

Nosaj Team 2 Sara , SUE ,Loraine , Andreea Deposit Paid

Team Name : Pit Stop ladies

Rach Team Rach , + 3 Deposit Paid ?40

Team Name : TEAM RACH

Rach Team 2 +4 Deposit Paid ?40

Team Name : London modified

Bahooha Team Ian , Mickey , +1 Deposit Paid ?40

Team Name : The Stigs

Bahooha Team 2 names not known yet Deposit Paid ?40

goldk28611 Team Aaron , Ross , Andy , Gareth Deposit paid ?30

PC.iow Team Paul , Andy , Norman , + 1 Deposit paid ?50

Tylerama Team Tylerama+1 , Wallacel+1

Team Name : Cunning Stunts

j40hnw Team John, Tom , Mister E, CKB Deposit paid ?45

Team Name :The Ant Hill Mob

Maps As Promised

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I'm in - I'll say now though that I DEFINITELY prefer endurance (single/team) over the GP format by a long long way. I'm fairly sure Avid is too, so shove me down for two.

Naturally, if we need more numbers, I can pull another one or two in! [y]

Nice one J

C

PS - I'll get dates I can't do for March ASAP.

·
Registered
504 Posts
After the last one I can't miss this

put me down for 1 place - if needed i have a few more non-forum members interested....Think I bigged up the last one too much! [:D] ................but how good was it!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Their kart club runs an RAC MSA sprint meet on the 4th sunday in every month, so think the 26th march maybe out of the question [:|]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
right i need a helping hand

rach ya wana help on this one as i help on the last one ............

anyones input would be good also

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right just going to phone them for some dates

so we looking for an endurance for 2 hours .....

we are going to need min 40 people ..........

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right i shall put up the basics in here so people can see then make a new thread with all numbers and intrested people in

the dates are as followed

APRIL 1st & 2nd are still availiable also the 8th and 15th .22nd..........but theses days will go fast as the wethers warming up and people wana go have fun so we better be fast

now i think the 1st 2nd or 8th will be best

it will be a 2 hour endurance

now min 8 karts with four per team but price goes up with less

so we got to do 10 karts and min 40 people

its up to you lot now im sure you all wana make this event happen so if everyone can post here and i will get the new thread up with in the next day or 2

and if ya can maybe talk some of ya non vw freinds into this it will help with the numbers ..............[:D]

and those who have my number .....ya can phone and get some names down that way aswell..............[:D]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I'm easy with either date suggested so far. We had an endurance event down there in september one mid week evening. I can confirm it is run very well and the karts were fast and well maintained. I also have number of guys here at work (the event was organised through work and another couple of local companies) so will ask some of the guys here if they are up for it too.. hopefully be able to get at least one more team together [:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm easy with either date suggested so far. We had an endurance event down there in september one mid week evening. I can confirm it is run very well and the karts were fast and well maintained. I also have number of guys here at work (the event was organised through work and another couple of local companies) so will ask some of the guys here if they are up for it too.. hopefully be able to get at least one more team together [:D]
well like you say they do seem to be run very well and when i phoned they was very freindly .....

thats great dan if you can get a few people together ..[:D]

whats best single or twin engines ......think twin would be better but a little bit more money .....but maybe more fun ...[;)]

will have the post up tonight for the kick off of this complete arrangements and a name list

1 - 20 of 230 Posts