Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Right ive been down rye house to pay the deposit of ?500

so people can i have a min deposit of ?50 per team asap please .....hope thats ok

and will need final balance 2 weeks before the event ...hope thats ok aswell

Oh and by the way Rye House track ......Forking Fantastic Track ............[;)]

Dan sorry i didnt phone you on the way through my phone died ....

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok Jas is it alright to give you the cash at BBT?

You'll have to resist spending it LOL!
yer thats ok marc ....many thanks

oh and im sure i can resist spending it ....it will be going back in the bank straight way

and il be bringing some cash just incase i see anything i want .....But im saving for a new toy anyway ......i cant wait till i have the dosh to go buy it ............[:D].....oh and its nothing to do with my car

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
im not sure if this is allowed but can i join in with someone else?? i wont be able to make a team and dont know anyone on here!

Thanks
Matt
well im sure we can find ya a team to join as some peeps still havent got there full teams together

will have a word with a few of them for ya .....but cant see it being a problem ....[:D]

Another Essex boy .......[:D]... welcome to the forum mate ........

Edit

Just incase ya havent seen it yet

Clicky

Its the big boys toys event 29th - 30th April Sunday is best day ........a good place to meet all us locals and a few from around the county .....

·
Registered
22 Posts
im not sure if this is allowed but can i join in with someone else?? i wont be able to make a team and dont know anyone on here!

Thanks
Matt
Matt , i'm looking for a team mate, as my pal has dropped out , so more and welcome to Join my team, And as defending champion ur be in good company Lol [;)]

PM me if intrested

Cheers ian

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Team names and people in their teams needed asap

for those going to big boys toys i shall grab the deposits off ya there .......and contact the others after BBT for the other deposits ......

21 - 40 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.