Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reet,

I've been talking to Dave from www.justmatz.co.uk about getting some uk-mkivs mats produced. After some fettling we've managed to come up with the following two designs :

Design 1

Posted Image

Design 2

Posted Image

There are no details are present on border colours, foot pad size etc. but the mats will be black. Hopefully more details will follow soon.

If you could let us know via the poll which one (or both even) you like it will help JustMatz to get orders together and get some samples made up.

I'm looking very forward to seeing these produced as I think they would be a great addition the the MK4, and a great way to get uk-mkivs out in to the world [^]

Thanks

The uk-mkivs team

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I agree with VeeDub Geezer, both logo's look way too big and dare I say it "Max Powerish"[B)]

I would personally prefer just a small logo or design and nothing too overpowering.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I like the first one,

just a suggestion, what about a nice mat with a small neat ukmkiv's.net logo either at the side or placed at the bottom of the mat. otherwise as I said mat one is the best.

·
Registered
796 Posts
going against the grain but i really like the second design... perhaps the logo could be a shade smaller tho. i think the first one is a bit "in your face" [B)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by GaryM on 26/11/2004 17:07:33

I agree with VeeDub Geezer, both logo's look way too big and dare I say it "Max Powerish"[B)]

I would personally prefer just a small logo or design and nothing too overpowering.

Aye, right enough - when you think about the actual size of the mat that'll be pretty huge.

I agree with option 1, but smaller

·
Registered
850 Posts
Quote: posted by Royster on 26/11/2004 17:41:24

As has been said like the designs but smaller like window sticker size perhaps?

wouldn't that be too small?

1 - 20 of 123 Posts