Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1215 Posts

·
Much Uk. Very Mkivs. WOW.
4,743 Posts
So I went to test drive a Jetta the other day after considering selling my Bora to get one. I decided before i was going to keep the Bora and see what the Jetta where like... And yep i soon changed my mind ended up buying it that day! Really gutted as I didnt want to sell the Bora didnt think it would bother me this much! :( Anyway here is the new car :)
s.jpg

photo-7.jpg

It not stay like this very long! Im not keen on the chrome so im going to get a Golf Gti Grill. I can see some serious cash being thrown into this car! haha

·
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I went to test drive a Jetta the other day after considering selling my Bora to get one. I decided before i was going to keep the Bora and see what the Jetta where like... And yep i soon changed my mind ended up buying it that day! Really gutted as I didnt want to sell the Bora didnt think it would bother me this much! :( Anyway here is the new car :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

It not stay like this very long! Im not keen on the chrome so im going to get a Golf Gti Grill. I can see some serious cash being thrown into this car! haha

·
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So been working quite a bit recently so not had much time to mess around with the car yet! :( Someone came and picked up the Bora that sold for £1500 :( Managed to get time to fit my new stereo (Only a cheap ebay special for £280) But I cannot fault it at all works perfectly :) Also got it booked in for the cambelt monday. Bit early but thought id get it done while ive got the money :)

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 1215 Posts